CHAPTER 75: Their Was Finally An Opportunity To Help 1

He quickly filled up the last of Hao Shen's strange vessel and wanted to tell Hao Shen that he was done, but he finally could take no more of this and threw a ball of really cold water at Kevin's blue flame, ‘he's already your mate, yet you wouldn't let me show off a bit, how petty can you get’.

Kevin whom was feeling proud of himself was suddenly splashed with an icy water, not only did it surprise Kevin, it also shocked Hao Shen out of his daze.

Hao Shen looked at the furious Andri with a confused gaze as if asking why he did that, the icy water had left a frost bite on Kevin's palm which infuriated Kevin, he summoned another fire ball and threw it at Andri which was easily dodged by him.

Andri also got angry and summoned another icy water and threw it at Kevin again, this time Kevin was ready, he even had enough time to move Hao Shen out of the way while also dodging Andri's attack..

Kevin distanced himself from Hao Shen to avoid getting Hao Shen hit by the attacks before retaliating, Andri noticed what Kevin did but mentally gave him a thumbs up, no matter how angry they were they still would put Hao Shen's safety as their number one priority.

They both refuse to give up and continued to throw their abilities at each other, not wanting to lose to the other.

Just like that a childish squabble ensued, which Brought Hao Shen out of his shocked state, watching the two muscular beast men childishly fighting, he couldn't hold himself from laughing.

Hao Shen's delightful laughter was like feathers tickling both Kevin and Andri's hearts, distracting them both which in turn made them unable to dodge each others attack and they both got hit leaving Kevin with a frozen patch on his chest and Andri with a burnt tale, which got healed almost instantly.

They both glared at each other but didn't continue with their little squabble. Hao Shen wiped the drop of tears at the corner of his eyes, he had been quite stressed lately and watching Andri and Kevin's little fight, made him a little relaxed.

He decided to enjoy this feeling for a little bit more and not think about the stressful stuff for the time being. He looked up at the clear blue sky that was slowly darkening as he took in a deep breath of air.

He still wanted to stay in the flower field for a bit more but it was already late and he was still quite hungry, he looked at Kevin and saw that both Kevin and Andri were looking at him while smiling, he found it weird, but he didn't want to bother himself with thinking about what was on their minds.

“Its time we head back” Hao Shen said before looking at Andri “thanks for your help, but we really have to go back, I'll see you tomorrow” after he said this, he picked up the refilled plastic bottles and put them in his backpack.

Andri saw that Hao Shen was really leaving this time, he honestly wished he could just follow Hao Shen but with what he did in the lake earlier he was afraid that he would repeat that, and put Hao Shen in danger again so he decided to just let Hao Shen go for now until he was able to control his power well enough to not hurt anyone, especially Hao Shen, before then, he wouldn't leave this lake water, the lava under it to be specific. “when you come to see me and I'm still inside the lake, just let your mate release his aura towards the lake and I'll feel it and come to see you.” with that Andri reluctantly said his goodbyes and dove back into the lake.

Kevin felt delighted that Andri referred to himself as Hao Shen's mate, he even felt that Andri was not that irritating to look at anymore, Kevin allowed Hao Shen to finish saying goodbye to Andri, before he picked up Hao Shen, carrying him in his arms as they went back to the tribe.