CHAPTER 69: Regret 1

"Andri.. my name is Andri Amaara" Andri said also feeling awkward, he remembered Hao Shen had asked him earlier but he just brushed it off and only payed more attention on his own things, (he was too curious and talkative that he forgot).

Hao Shen replied with a smile "Andri Amaara, you won't let me drown right‽" "Right" Andri replied feeling dazed by Hao Shen, this was the first time Hao Shen was calling his name and he was stunned by how good his name sounded when Hao Shen said it.

He swore in his heart to keep Hao Shen safe and prevent him from drowning.

Getting a confirmation from Andri Hao Shen went to his backpack and picked up his messy clothes and dusted them before bringing the once he planned on wearing close to the lake and dropped it on a dry patch before going ahead to strip.

(•...•')Feeling a little bit uncomfortable Hao Shen only stripped down to his underwear before slowly entering the lake. Hao Shen was never a shy person, he could easily go bare in front of other guys... well aside from Feng Qi.

But with the way both Kevin and Andri was staring at him unblinkingly made him shiver, it felt like they wanted to devour him whole.

It was only when Hao Shen stepped into the lake that Kevin notice Andri's gaze, 'how could you so blatantly stare at other males mates', he glared at Andri, releasing his aura unconsciously.

It was then that Andri realized what he was doing and quickly looked away 'no wonder.. no wonder the beastman thinks he is a female'. Seeing Hao Shen's silky skin and soft body made Andri's heart beat loudly and even Kevin could hear it.

Kevin glared at Andri wanting to hide Hao Shen from him 'it seems that this sea beastman has developed some feelings towards my Hao Shen, after this I'll have to make sure they don't see each other again'. Kevin frowned as he thought this, he looked at Hao Shen who unconsciously enticed both himself and Andri by simply relaxing in the hot lake, and smiled.

His furrowed brows relaxed as he looked at him. his mind was pulled to the book that he was reading just now, as he was unsure if what he saw in the book was truly related to Hao Shen's origins, he decided to ask Hao Shen seeing that Hao Shen was in a fairly good mood.

He looked at Andri to make sure he wasn't looking before bending down to Hao Shen's eye level, he was still holding on to the book so he brought the book in front of Hao Shen.

“Is this your tribe” he whispered into Hao Shen's ear which startled Hao Shen, it wasn't what he said that startled Hao Shen but Hao Shen wasn't expecting anyone to be close to him at that moment so he got startled by Kevin.

He opened his eyes and what greeted him was an image of two guys being more than intimate with each other. This seen made his face flush red as he immediately slapped the image away from his face only to realize that it was being held by someone.

Seeing Hao Shen's reaction, Kevin withdrew his hand that was holding the book feeling wronged ‘what did I do now, why is he slapping me’.

Hao Shen turned to look at the culprit that dared to show him that, only to see that the image he just slapped away was infact his "physics" text book, couple that with what Kevin said, he now understood what had happened but all that he could say was “why... Why are you with that book”.

Seeing that Hao Shen had gotten angry, Kevin dropped the book “I was wrong, I didn't mean to go through your thing's,.. sorry”.

Andri that was facing away heard the commotion and looked at both of them, but he was confused as why they just started arguing out of nowhere.

Hao Shen wasn't at all angry, he was just shocked and didn't know how to respond to Kevin, he had been planning on lying to Kevin about his origins.