CHAPTER 66: Despite Knowing The Truth He Still Loved Him 2

' it seems this story is about a world that is different from ours, the  female's in this world was aplenty, and all beast men in this world are wearing weird beast skins that looked like what Hao Shen was wearing, but this story didn't show why the beast men their was so different or why the females were plentiful, the story was about two males'.

He kept on reading the story and he felt that his mind was being open to the world in the book, he felt that the more he read it the more he understood Hao Shen. The book had already broaden his mind, and he now understood a few things about Hao Shen.

Hao Shen is not like us he could be like them without any beast form, maybe he is from that world too. He now believed that Hao Shen was really a male, but despite knowing this truth he still loved him.

Kevin was able to pick up so much information from just looking at the pictures and reading their expressions. Although he wasn't sure if all that he was thinking was what was actually happening in the book, he was sure that most of the concept were true.

Kevin was seriously studying every page and learning from it that he did not notice that the lake water had began to ripple.

It was only when Hao Shen called him that he realized that Hao Shen was back, he was instantly filled with emotions upon seeing Hao Shen's beautiful face, he thought that even if he would see Hao Shen again it would take a really long time.

He ran straight to Hao Shen ignoring the suppressing aura of the beastman behind Hao Shen, he hugged Hao Shen and didn't want to let go of him.

"I'm sorry I made a mistake, I didn't know anything and I should have ask, it's all my fault, please forgive me" he whispered into Hao Shen ear hoping that Hao Shen would forgive him and give him another chance.

But Hao Shen's words surprised him "I'm sorry that I'm not female and can't mate with you, could you forgive me for not telling you the truth sooner".

Hao Shen was still oblivious to what had really happened and he couldn't clearly hear Kevin's soft whispers plus he needed to get this apology off his chest hoping he would be able to eliminate the guilt he felt.

Kevin was a little confused had Hao Shen forgiven him just like that 'but why is he apologizing to me, I was the one who assumed he was a female without even asking him first'. He didn't want to think much and decided to just go ahead and ask directly.

"Why are you apologizing to me I was the one who assumed you were female plus it doesn't matter if you are female or not as long as you accept me to be your mate then we could still be together". Kevin said all this while still hugging Hao Shen.

It's not that he forgot about the sea beastman behind Hao Shen. After all he was currently being suppressed by the beastman's aura, he didn't know why the beastman was just releasing his aura but not doing anything but he was afraid that once he let go of Hao Shen, the sea beastman would snatch Hao Shen again.

'Maybe the reason the sea beastman brought Hao Shen back was to ease Hao Shen's mind and after that he would take Hao Shen back, there is no way I'm going to let that happen, the only reason he was able to take Hao Shen away in the first place was because Hao Shen chose to follow him and I was also unprepared last time, this time around I won't let that happen'.

Kevin was resolved, just when he was about to carry Hao Shen and try to run away, Hao Shen removed himself from his hold, at least he tried to as Kevin was rather too strong to push away.

"I understand that you still want to be mates with me but I'm sorry that I can't accept being mates with you".