CHAPTER 51: Kevin Cried 1

'maybe Kevin wasn't the kind saviour he portrayed himself to be, maybe from the beginning Kevin had planned to eat me but I was too skinny so he... He kept me with him to fatten me up, maybe that's why he kept insisting that I was a female even though I looked nothing like them, and all this while I stupidly believe him and was worried I would get caught'.

These thoughts were messy and stupid, but it didn't stop Hao Shen from believing it.

Kevin tried coming closer again and Hao Shen repeated his action again, Kevin was confused as to why the female was acting like this, but he had no choice but to stop.

He was worried that she would fall into the water again and that wouldn't solve anything, it would only make things worst.

Kevin didn't know what to do, and although he didn't think she would reply to him in her current state, he had no choice but to use his words to see if he could calm her down.

But before he could speak, Hao Shen shakily stood up from the ground. Hao Shen didn't know what gave him the courage or strength to get up let alone speak, "You...you knew from the start that I was also male right? so why...why did you keep insisting that I was female, are...are you going to do the same thing you did to that beastman to me as well?"

Kevin was surprised "male?.. what are you talking about! you are clearly just a female with a strange male like body, that's..." "We both know that's not true.. where have you ever seen a female with a dick before, you are clearly planning to do something to me aren't you?".

Fear and anger could be seen all over Hao Shen's face as he interrupted Kevin with a yell. Kevin was utterly confused, he couldn't understand this female at all 'a female with a dick, what does that mean, planning to do something? I've only ever wanted to be your mate what else could I be planning' before he could ask Hao Shen anything or explain himself, the previously still lake rustled as if something was about to come out.

And something did come out. A sea beastman who had been living inside the hot spring came out of the small lake and his aura was strong enough to make the boiling water freeze over.

He looked at both Hao Shen and Kevin coldly before settling his gaze on Hao Shen.

Kevin was surprised at the appearance of this beastman, he had searched every where and he didn't catch another beastman's aura or sense another beastman being around here, but feeling this beastman's aura made him realize why he hadn't sensed anything.

Clearly this beastman was very close to getting to level 4, it would only take one step for this beastman to get to that level but was already showing strength far exceeding that of Kevin.

Kevin understood that he was no match for this beastman at all. And looking at the way this beastman was looking at Hao Shen, he didn't look infatuated with Hao Shen but he looked very interested in her just as interested as Kevin was when he first found Hao Shen.

He knew that if this beastman wanted to take Hao Shen away from him, then there was nothing he could do to stop him, he was even being suppressed by his aura and could move.

"Little beastman you seem to be having a problem with your friend, would you like to come with me instead" these words were directed to Hao Shen and upon seeing that the sea beastman was giving Hao Shen a chance to refuse him, Kevin felt relieved, he was glad.

He remembered how arrogant Sea beast men were, they really would not go out of their way, just to snatch female's from other  beast men. matter of fact some of them think that female's from other beast tribes are not as beautiful as theirs.

Kevin was confident, he felt that giving Hao Shen the chance to decide was equal to not saying anything.