CHAPTER 34: Kevin's Thoughts And Wishes 4

Hao Shen was now determined to beg for a quickly and painless death, all he hoped for was that the system would send him to another world to complete another mission which hopefully is a much simpler mission than this one, and if it was possible it would send him back to his old world.

Although Hao Shen couldn't see the blush on Kevin's face due to how dark it was, the cave was still open and using the lights coming from the moon, Hao Shen could clearly see the awkwardness in Kevin's expression and body movement. Hao Shen could not help but think 'what was this guy feeling awkward for!'.

Kevin had still not answered to hao Shen's previous question so hao shen was planning on asking another one, but before he could Kevin interrupted him.

Kevin saw the confusion on Hao Shen's face and decided to use this opportunity to prove to her that he wasn't like the other beast men who abandoned her.

He had wanted to say this to Hao Shen when he realized what she went through but she was still in a daze back then so he could only wait for her patiently until she woke up on her own.

Now that her mind is clear, Kevin wanted to use this opportunity to tell her everything he felt. "I know you must be scared but, don't be scared cause I won't push you away like the others, and I'm still willing to mate with you, that is if you let me be your mate but if you don't, I would still protect you no matter what the other beast men think, or say about you. I would always be with you just as long as you let me be by your side. So please don't think that I'm like the others or that I would chase you away or mock you for being a strange female because I would never do that, I like you that would not ever change".

After Kevin was done, he patted Hao Shen's soft hair before leaving the cave.

Kevin's words were unorganized and rushed, he was in a hurry to leave the cave, if not for how dark it was Hao Shen would have seen his face getting redder the more he spoke, he wasn't putting on anything and this made him fill a little weird.

Kevin was embarrassed by it and even if he knew that Hao Shen would not be able to see him in the dark and that it was normal for unmated males to show off their reproductive organs in front of the females they liked, Kevin just felt embarrassed by it, maybe because he was used to covering himself in front of females.

Infact he would never take off his animal skin skirt in front of the other males either, it was only when he went out hunting or was in his beast form that he removed his animal skin skirt.

Initially Kevin started wearing animal skin to prevent females from thinking he was interested in them and to stop them from approaching him all the time. It had worked although some females still approached him, it was not like before.

And so he kept on wearing it even in front of other males and now it felt strange to be looked at while he wasn't putting it on.

Kevin didn't know that as he left, the light from the moon was able to show his naked back view to Hao Shen, he thought that Hao Shen would not see anything as long as he left the cave.

Watching Kevin's back view made Hao Shen realize something 'this guy confess to me while being butt naked', and thinking of that disorganized confession made him quite confused 'Wasn't he suppose to be angry!, shouldn't he kick me out by now or beat me to death!? What's with this situation? Also I just realized that his confession was way better than mine was back then... was that why Feng Qi rejected me? I should really learn from him... Wait what am I thinking right now, the point is, this guy still believes that I'm a girl... after everything he saw... is he serious', Hao Shen was exasperated.

At first when Kevin started confessing, Hao Shen was really surprised, does the beast world also have the concept of gay relationship's? but after Kevin called him a 'strange' female, Hao Shen's mind exploded 'were there really female's with d*ck's in this world...'