New Year Special: Hao Shen In Beast Form 4» Delicious Glutinous Rice

After he was done speaking he felt like punching himself right at the face, 'like what the heck was I saying' due to nervousness he had not only spoken formally, but he had also talked to his wife like he was a decade old man, 'how would our relationship improve if he sees me like an old fogey, if things continue like this, at best I'd end up being his sugar daddy at worst I'll just be his godfather'.🤦🏻‍♂️

Feng Qi was feeling utterly defeated by his own stupidity, Hao Shen didn't notice Feng Qi's despondency and obediently went back to the room, this was the first time the kind beastman had asked him to do something in a serious tone, yet he sounded so gentle, of course he would do it no questions asked.

Seeing that the Kemonomimi had gone back to the room immediately, Feng Qi thought he had scared the little guy away, 'i'd apologize when I get upstairs' he decided as he went to the kitchen with the takeout, he removed them from the plastic plates and served them in porcelain plates, although this would increase the amount of dishes he'd have to wash later on, it didn't really matter.

Normally if it was just him eating, Feng Qi would just directly eat out of the plastic plates and then trash them once he was done, but because of the basic manners his mom thought him, when ever he was having a visitor, he'd have to replace the plastic plates with porcelain plates.

Feng Qi took the dishes to his room, he saw that Hao Shen was playing with the little fishes in his fish tank, he dropped the dishes next to the steamed glutinous rice, the table was now a little bit packed so he removed the books and other stuff on the table.

There was only one swivel chair and a small couch in his room so he had to go back to the kitchen to get a wooden chair, this wooden chair had two purposes, it could either be a chair or a ladder. Of course Feng Qi was using this as a chair, he put it next to the swivel chair before calling out to Hao Shen, "hey come here, let's eat".

Hao Shen looked at him, 'isn't that what I've been trying to do this whole time, but the prey is too slippery' at this point Hao Shen was looking like he was very close to crying, who would have thought that this small prey that wouldn't fill half his belly would be so tricky, it would swim to his hands but when he tried to grab it, it would just flee then it would repeat the process again.

Of course Hao Shen had sment the aroma coming from the glutinous rice, but he didn't eat it he poked it a few times but never ate it, the smell was making him salivate but he had never seen this kind of prey before, plus he wasn't the one who hunted for this prey.

Back home Hao Shen was not allowed to eat what others hunted, this practice started when he was about nine to ten months old, his older brothers had already started hunting for small preys when they were four months old, by then he was still weak and tiny he couldn't even walk on his own four legs properly.

He was the only one that hadn't given his mother beast any pain when he came out, so she cared about him a little more than the others, because of this she made sure he ate well despite her mates disagreement, she finally stopped feeding him when she felt that he was strong enough to care for himself, but in the end Hao Shen could only hunt small beasts like rats and rabbits, if he tried to hunt other slightly bigger prey, his prey would always run away or try to eat him instead, it was a tragic circle which made the others give up on teaching him how to hunt.

Hao Shen was no longer allowed to eat the prey of others and was told if he wanted to eat he had to hunt his own food just like the others, he ended up starving most of the time, but when ever he tried to eat others prey that they disposed, he would always get caught and bitten up, he wasn't even allowed to eat wasted food, from then on he had never tried taking someone else's prey.

That was why he decided to disturbed the fish resting in it's tank. Feng Qi saw Hao Shen's pitiful appearance and thought that he wanted to continue playing with those fishes, "you can play with the fishes later, come and join me", he stood up and dragged Hao Shen to sit on the swivel chair before handing him a pear of chop sticks.

Feng Qi sat down on the chair and picked up his own pear of chop sticks and started eating the glutinous rice. After putting a mouthful in his mouth, he saw that Hao Shen's hands were still open with the chop sticks on it, he was just looking at it cluelessly, as if having no idea what to do with it.

Feng Qi immediately took the chop sticks away, he just made a blunder, Hao Shen was a different species from a different world, though he looked every bit like an asian, he had no idea of their customs, so of course he didn't know how to use a chop stick.

Feng Qi took the glutinous rice he had bitten into and put it in front of Hao Shen's lips, his eyes was telling Hao Shen to eat, his mouth was still full so he couldn't speak. Hao Shen understood this gesture and bit into it, Hao Shen had never eaten something like this before so he only took a little bit to show that he accepted his offer of friendship.

If Hao Shen was a female he'd think that Feng Qi was trying to be mates with him, that's because most male beastmen would give their prey willingly to their preferred female, and hope they would accept it, once the female accepts the beastman's prey they had automatically assepted the beastman's pursuit. But all this didn't matter since Hao Shen was a male beastman, he could only think that Feng Qi was extending his friendship towards him.

But the minute the food wet into his mouth and he chewed on it, he felt something different, something special, this was the best prey he had ever had, it was so good that he opened his mouth and took a bigger bite putting everything in his mouth.

If not for Feng Qi's quick reaction, Hao Shen could have also bitten the chop sticks as well.