CHAPTER 23: Troubles Of The Beast World 1

Honestly it didn't know why Hao Shen was looking at him like that, not wanting to provoke Hao Shen any further, it started with it's long speech like the good system it was.

"My time here is rather short, because I forcibly upped the systems download in other to curse, cough, cough, in other to pass down important information {yes I am simply just passing down important information, I didn't just come to curse at you or anything like that, yes, yes I'm such a good system.} I wouldn't be able to stay longer and I don't know when exactly I would be able to appear in front of you again, so please pay attention to what I have to say".

After saying that, it paused and looked at Hao Shen hoping to hear a word or two from him but to his disappointment, Hao Shen was still as quiet as before. He was just like a soulless puppet, who's mission was to kill the system.

Feeling shivers down it's spine it started speaking faster, it was truly scared and wanted to run away.

"As you already know, the beast world is currently facing the threat of extinction, but what we didn't tell you was, why. This problem lay's in the female's of the beast world. All species whether it be animal, humans or beast men, all need their female counterpart for growth and stability of the species in question. Without them, there will be no growth as they are needed for reproduction. Unless a miracle happened and all of a sudden males becomes able to give birth but this is not possible at least not in this world.

That is why this world's consciousness called us for help. The female population in the beast world has always been an issue but now the problem seem to have gotten worst and if we allow this to continue and the females all die out, there is no need for me to continue, as what follows is already quite obvious.

Your mission in this world is to save the female population by all means possible. Now I'm going to inform you the reason why the females population is now in a decline. Aside from getting eating by wild beasts, dieing due to accidents, sickness or other external factors, our main focus are the things that causes the most deaths in the female population which are.

The complications these females face during child birth. And those complications are excessive bleeding, infection during or after child birth, unsafe termination, before you ask the answer is yes, the people of this world has a special way of terminating pregnancy but it's a very dangerous process and sometimes even after it's done the fetus will still manage to remain in the females uterus, which could cause harm to the female.

Their are also other complications that I would be explaining briefly such as prolonged labor, this happens when the baby is too big or when the female's pelvis is too small. Fatal distressed, this is when the baby itself is having problems. Shoulder dystocia, this happens when the baby shoulder is stuck at the uterus, this is a complicated problem that could lead to the deaths of both mother and child.

Their are so many other birth complications that I would not mention, because we don't have much time, so I'm going to be explaining other things.

All these problems occur only when the female is birthing another female. Females are like humans, they take 9-10 months before being born and they grow just like human babies.

While males could take just 1-3 month before being born, they grow very fast and don't need excessive care, as long as they are fed properly then they would live.

Sometimes female baby's don't even survive their childhood, but their is nothing you can do about it as this responsibility belong to their parents but you could always give their parents advice, that is if you had any.

Anyway the reason why giving birth is a problem in this world is because of the lack of knowledgeable doctors. My original host was a female doctor in the world that you were from, but I accidentally brought you to this world instead, and just so you know, their is no way I can send you back without the Mission being finished.

Also I should warn you, if you died without finishing the mission, you would be replaced and punished.