CHAPTER 48: An Accident 1

Before Hao Shen could react, Kevin already left not letting Hao Shen see his current condition.

Kevin quickly ran away as if his tale was on fire, but he didn't forget to release his presence to avoid any low level beastman or beast to come close to Hao Shen.

Hao Shen didn't know why Kevin ran that fast, he smiled because he hadn't failed his mission.

The stress he felt earlier had completely disappeared, he took a long breath to settle his emotions.

To be honest the person that taught him this skill was non other than Feng Qi, and when he asked him where he learnt it from Feng Qi told him that he learnt it from some girls, he found it embarrassing but Feng Qi didn't think it was embarrassing at all as he was just using it for fun.

But Hao Shen knew that this was totally a girls way of getting what they wanted from their boyfriend, and he knew that doing this would make it a little difficult to convince Kevin that he was male.

Although he could have not done that and just asked directly, he was afraid of being rejected, because he wasn't use to begging for something, it would fill like he was being a bothersome person.

And now his little misunderstanding with Kevin had just gotten harder to settle because of what he did, but he believed that he would eventually find the right time to tell Kevin the truth, he just hopes that Kevin would believe him.

He was thinking this when he heard a familiar voice from behind and it was not Kevin's voice, shocked, he turned to see who it was and he saw the pervert who tried to strip him.

.....

Beast men are able to heal really quickly because of their special body, and because Kevin didn't want to leave the only witch doctor in the tribe bedridden, he only hit him enough to draw blood but didn't leave him any lasting injuries.

Kevin understood that Vince had not had any bad intentions but he was angry that Vince hadn't spoken to him first before trying to do what he did. Because of this he let Vince off with just a warning, Vince got lucky because if not for Kevin's understanding he would have been in a worster shape.

Vince had just heal from his injuries and decided to go herb hunting in the forest, as a witch doctor, he needed to have the appropriate herbs with him at all times, and  his herb collection was almost finished.

He was in the flower field looking for herbs when he felt Kevin's aura.

But he was quite far from where the aura was released and he was curious as to why Kevin would release his aura so he walk towards where he could fill the aura coming from.

Kevin on the other hand hadn't sensed Vince at all and he had ran towards a completely opposite direction from where Vince was coming from so he was unable to cross parts with him.

Vince was a little worried. beast men could sense danger normally, but higher level beast men like Kevin were able to sense dangerous beasts that where approaching. Vince thought that Kevin had sensed something strange and was releasing his aura to try and intimidate the beast.

Vince was not sure if it was a dangerous beast or a beastman but he was worried that his tribes men would be in danger so he needed to ask Kevin what the situation was.

But approaching Kevin head on while his aura was being released in full force was not a good idea, the pressure from Kevin's level 3 aura would suppress any weaker beastman that tried to come near him.

But Vince had no choice, he just hope that Kevin would sense him approaching and would lessen the aura suppressing him.

It was a struggle for Vince to move his legs forward, he was already quite close to where he thought Kevin was, he just didn't know why Kevin was not suppressing the pressure that was on him.

He kept struggling forward, he was unwilling to give up.