Birth Day Special: Hao Shen In Beast Form 1 »Cute Little Wifie

Hao Shen was the last cub of the batch and he was the smallest, he was also the weakest, at the age of 3 his elder brothers had transformed into their adult forms, but he was different, he didn't transform.

His mother beast was patient with him and gave him 2 more years, but even after 2 years went by he was still a cub, his mother beast could not say anything to defend him anymore, it was time to cast him away as one of the dysfunctional beast men.

his father beastman personally brought him to a cliff, the bottom of the cliff could not be seen from where they stood, Hao Shen was very scared, at that moment he struggled and whined, but his father beast showed no signs of softening.

Hao Shen was lifted from the back of his neck, his body was now hovering above the dark abyss, and his father beast finally spoke to him, "you are a disappointment to your family", after those harsh words his father beast let go of him allowing him to fall to his death.

Tears flowed from the little cubs eyes, he was frightened, he was sad and he was also disappointed, just as he gave up and shot his eyes, he felt that instead of his surrounding to get darker, it was getting brighter.

Hao Shen opened his eyes in confusion trying to find out why everywhere had became bright all of a sudden, instead he was faced with darkness once again, Hao Shen was confused, he felt that he had also stopped falling 'what's going on', he tried to get up and surprisingly he could, the ground below him was warm and soft.

He also realized there was something wrong with his paws, they felt different, so different, just as he was clenching and unclenching his paw, the blanket that had been covering him was thrown to the floor, his eyes clashed with the sharp eyes of an adult beastman.

Feng Qi was sleeping in when he felt something heavy was on his body, he ignored it and continued sleeping, but then someone started pinching him, he got angry and threw his blanket away to glare at the perpetrator, but was stunned by what he saw.

There was a young boy of about 9 on his body, he had a pair of fluffy black ears and fluffy black tail, to top it all he was naked.

Feng Qi himself was 17 just yesterday was his birthday and he wished to get a wife that had ears and tails like does Kemonomimi (people with animalistic features like cart ears and/or tail) that he had always fantasize about. But seeing it in person, Feng Qi felt his blood rising, his face had turned red and just like that he had a nose bleed.

Hao Shen on the other hand was confused, 'why is the beastman that saved me looking at me like that, if he doesn't like me, he should've just let me fall to my death' at this moment Hao Shen was unaware of the fact that he was teleported into a different world, he was also not aware that he had transformed into a half beast half human.

Feng Qi held his nose when he noticed he was bleeding, he reached out his hands to pick up the tissue on the lamp post and covered his nose with it, looking at the Kemonomimi on him, he felt that more blood was pouring out of his nose, he needed to put another tissue on his nose.

Feng Qi looked away, he felt that if he kept looking at the Kemonomimi, he might as well just die, it's not like he mind dieing, after all he got his greatest wish, but if felt like it would be a pity, 'if I die who would take care of my wife'. in other to take care of his wife Feng Qi has to be alive.

Feng Qi picked up the blanket he threw away earlier and covered Hao Shen's body, Hao Shen was so confused, he didn't say anything cause it would only come out as a whimper, and from the little he could sense, this beastman is not of his clan, he couldn't sense the familiarity that came from clan members.

Seeing that the adult beast had changed the way he was looking at him to a softer gaze, Hao Shen was surprised, non of his clan members had gone soft on him, even his kind hearted mother always looked at him with pity, but she had never looked at him in this manner.

He liked it, 'this beastman must be a good beastman', Hao Shen naively thought, he couldn't help but to smile happily. As he had been a cub for most of his life, he didn't know that his current expression almost killed the kind hearted beastman.

The next thing he knew was that, his head and body was being covered by the darkness again, and the warm floor was moving away from him.

Feng Qi was practically running for his life into the bathroom, honestly Feng Qi didn't expect his wish to be answered and so quickly too. He didn't believe in making wishes, plus he was already grown enough to know that his wish was impractical.

But for it to come true, it was surly a miracle, and although his wife was a boy and not a girl, Feng Qi didn't care, why, well it's simply because Hao Shen is too cute. Of course Feng Qi was not a monster that would make an innocent little boy his wife, the most he could do was dote on him like a big brother would, while secretly thinking his wife was cute.

After freshening up and clearing his mind, Feng Qi went back to the room, only to see his room in a mess and Hao Shen was crawling on all fours staring at him innocently.