CHAPTER 68: Why Do You Have To Be So Dramatic 2

What made him even angrier was how shameless this level 3 beastman was being, he was also at the same level so he understood how strong Kevin really was, 'why is he acting like a weak and helpless creature, why do I feel like I want to beat him so badly'. (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

Even if they wanted to display their love Andri would never allow them to do that in his home, 'im already heart broken, no need to rub it on my face that's just being evil'.

Hao Shen finally noticed Andri who he thought had already gone back to the cave inside the lake.

He looked at him confusedly not understanding why he was so opposed to them taking a bath together, 'it was just taking a bath, why do you have to be so dramatic'.

It wasn't just Hao Shen that was looking at him, both Kevin was looking at him questioningly 'yeah why are you being so dramatic?'

Andri felt veins popping from his head 'I really want to beat this guy up', he let out a cough "what I meant was you are not like beast men, if he wants to bath he would have to go back to his original form" Andri didn't want to get annoyed by Kevin so he ignored him and explained to Hao Shen.

"So‽" Hao Shen still did'nt understand why Kevin can't take a bath with him, "beast men hardly bath themselves, so taking a bath now might just dirty the lake water and you might not enjoy it" Andri explained again he was starting to feel awkward while explaining a well known fact.

"Then can he take a bath after I'm done?" Hao Shen asked again after understanding what Andri was explaining, "NO, I mean he would dirty the lake and I live hear who knows how long it would take for the dirt to go away".

Hao Shen nodded in understanding, this wasn't a river or a sea so it would take a long time before the dirty water gets absorb by the sand.

Seeing that Hao Shen understood Andri let out a sigh, what he said was indeed true but the reason he didn't want Kevin in the lake was because he would have to use his ability to control water to remove the layer of water Hao Shen and Kevin had bath in, but he didn't want to remove Hao Shen's scent from the lake, and Kevin's scent was stronger than Hao Shen's scent, he didn't want Hao Shen's scent to be contaminated by that of Kevin's.

Kevin saw through Andri's plot but he didn't reveal it, this was because if Andri was trying to keep Hao Shen's scent them that meant that Hao Shen was indeed going to stay with him and not the sea beastman, he already won Hao Shen so there was no need to be so stingy.

Hao Shen was thinking of a way to reassure Kevin when he was distracted by Kevin "then if you really want to take a bath why don't we go somewhere else, this lake is a little too deep you might drown again".

Kevin hadn't checked the lake properly and had assumed it was a shallow lake, he was more concerned about the non existent sea beastman mate of Hao Shen, than he was of Hao Shen's safety and he blamed himself for what had happened to Hao Shen, if he had been more careful non of this would have happened to Hao Shen in the first place.

Hao Shen on the other hand didn't remember the drowning incident and was surprised to learn about it from Kevin, 'was that why I was with the merman instead of Kevin', he felt that it was more than that but since he can't remember what exactly had happened to him before he found himself in the cave with andri, he wouldn't try so hard to remember.

"It's ok I can swim, plus... This guy is hear he won't let me drown" Hao Shen looked at Andri awkwardly, he had wanted to say his name earlier but remember he still didn't know his name "you never told me your name".