CHAPTER 21: The Scuffle Between Host And System 1

He didn't leave immediately, because he didn't want the female to realize that he knew she was hiding something and just pretend to be casually strolling around the cave and waited for the female to stop paying attention to him, and it didn't take long for that to happen as Hao Shen was busy with the system making it easy for Kevin to snick the piece of chip away with him.

After Hao Shen gave Kevin the coal, he received a prompt that distracted him from what ever Kevin was doing at that time.

-----

Ding

System download 66.33%

Enough energy accumulated to activate your guide.

System guide is now accessable, please tap the system guide button.

*****

The boldly written words SYSTEM GUIDE appeared in front of him again but this time around, it was glowing.

Hao Shen was a little sceptical when he heard the robotic voice, but seeing the system guide button glowing he knew that this time around things wouldn't end up like before.

Hao Shen looked around and found out that Kevin was no longer in the cave, eger to receive information about this world, he went ahead to tap the system guide button.

The words immediately disappeared, not knowing what else to expect Hao Shen patiently waited. And not long later, a small dull light appeared in front of him,then it gradually grew, from the size of a dot to the size of a soccer ball and then when he was expecting it to blow up or something of that sort, it flickered and then just disappeared.

'What just happened? did something go wrong?' just when he was thinking that their was a glitch in the system, their was an explosion of light that forced him to shut his eyes.

When the light reduced and his eyes were no longer hurting, Hao Shen slowly opened his eyes. he saw a blue, furry looking, round ball that was hovering in the air, At the spot where the explosion took place.

It had this cute fluffy cat like ears, and a really big purple eyes, like the one you see in anime, of cause their was no way Hao Shen could recognize those eyes as that of the once in anime as he hadn't had the time to watch anime, so all he could think when he saw those eye's were the words big and strange. But what cought his attention was how the fluff ball seem to be glaring at him.

"So you were the idiot who decided that kicking and falling on me was a good idea" the floating fluff ball open it's cat like lips and spoke. It sounded cute and child-like with a tinge of arrogance in it.

Hao Shen was a bit confused but after understanding what it meant he got annoyed, so this was what he had tripped over back then, and now it is blaming him for the accident that happened, what gave it the right to blame him.

And from what he remembered he didn't see anything in front of him when he was walking, by the way why was it even on the floor in the first place, and since it could clearly see him why didn't it move away, wasn't it asking to be kicked while laying their.

With the appearance of this creature adding to what it said, Hao Shen realize that it was because of it, he was in his current situation, so he immediately disliked it and had so many complains about it, but he didn't say all this out loud and just kept them in his mind.

And because of this Hao Shen glared back at it. But as if it was reading his thoughts the fluff ball spoke again "who said I wanted to be kicked, if you hadn't stood up and suddenly walked towards me I wouldn't have been cut off guard and got kicked on the face. So Don't just go around hitting people and blaming them for being hittable, that's just called being too unreasonable."

Truthfully it was at fault, on that day, it was going to meet it's very first host and got so anxious it didn't know what to say, it was contemplating on what to say to it's first host that it didn't pay any attention to himself and his surroundings, which led it to getting kicked which also led to the following events.

Hao Shen was still quietly glaring at it but in his mind he was practically roaring. 'talking of someone who was being unreasonable, wasn't it the one being unreasonable here? How did he go around hitting people when he didn't even see who he was hitting'.

But...

Wait a minute...

Did this thing just read his mind?

beauty and his beasts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara