The love of my life Kelly Severide

Stella and Kelly had two more kids. Drashaun Mason and Aaliyah Stella Severide. Drashaun was now 4 and Aaliyah was 2 going 3 years old. Stella and Kelly we're done having kids now. They both had 6 kids now, Elliana and Lilliana, Kayla, Aaliyah, Mason and Drashaun including Layla which is 7 kids Stella had all biologically.

Kelly: Our kiddos babe.

Stella: Yes our kiddos not getting pregnant again tho sorry.

Kelly: It's okay we have a lot kids already.

Stella: Yes I know that's why I did no more plus you had time to get me pregnant like literally years ago now it's time for us to live we have no more babies other than Aaliyah and Drashaun.

Kelly: I'm sorry but he and Mason are better looking than the girls. He tease as Stella rolled her eyes.

Stella: Nah my girls already have men lol.

Kelly: Whatever I was just teasing you. He kissed her lips as she smile.

Stella: Well not going to lie they are pretty old now Layla is 25, Kayla is 15-17 Elliana and Lilliana are 13, Mason is 10, Drashaun is 4 and Aaliyah is 2.

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: And Layla is like 4 months pregnant, Kayla is bisexual..

Kelly: Oh she is?

Stella: Yup she didn't told you?

Kelly: Nope.

Stella: She likes Maddie and Brandy.

Kelly: And there cool with that?

Stella: Yeah well Kayla and Brandy are a couple and he knows about Maddie so.

Kelly: That's cool and the twins?

Stella: Both like boys.

Kelly: I know Mason like girls cause he gets a lot of girls asking him for his number so like haha.

Stella: Lol hehehe.

Kelly: We should get away tho.

Stella: No we can't if we do we have to take Aaliyah.

Kelly: Okay let's talk about our parents and stuff.

Stella: My dad is from the Caribbean and my mom is from Milwaukee, he's black and she's white/ red skin so.

Kelly: That's why our kids are light a cinnamon colour and your the same..

Stella: Yeah I know.

Kelly: Which part of the Caribbean?

Stella: Jamaica.

Kelly: Ooo so you were born there?

Stella: Nooo! I was born here in Milwaukee.

Kelly: Ohh both my parents are from Chicago.

Stella: That's cool all my sisters are Jamaicans except Amber and I.

Kelly: Ah Katie is from Milwaukee too lol.

Stella: That's cool.

Kelly: Yeah. They got dressed before heading to work. They got called to a call. Stella got hurt and fractured her arm.

Stella: I'm okay, seriously.

Kelly: Are you sure?

Stella: Yes.

Kelly: I was so worried about you! He said as Stella smirk.

Stella: Aww.. "The love of my life Kelly Severide." She giggled before kissing him.

Layla and Malic got married (28) and had 4 kids together. 3 girls and 1 boy.

Kayla got married to Brandy (26) and had 4 kids together all boys.

Lilliana was dating but later down lost her husband and they had two girls together.

Elliana had 5 kids together married at (25)

Mason got married at (31) and had 7 kids with his wife.

Drashaun got married at (29) and had 6 kids

Aaliyah got pregnant by her brother Drashaun at (27) and later down got married to Benson. 8 kids.
________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistake, hope you guys like it. I'm from the Caribbean from Barbados you?