What a day!

3 months later:
It's been 3 months since Stella have given birth. Kayla is almost 4 months she's currently 3 months and the next few weeks she'll be 4 months. Layla was on Holiday as she was thinking about creating her own YouTube channel playing video games. It's December 12th at 10:15am at the Severide's house.

Kelly: Look there's mommy there's no need to cry.

Stella: What happened?

Kelly: She wasn't seeing you in a while, maybe she thought you we're gone.

Stella: I'm not I just gotten out of the shower. She said smiling.

Layla: I'm going to be a YouTuber! Kelly and Stella look at her confused.

Kelly: What?

Layla: Yeah I mean I want to be one..

Kelly: I'm okay with that are you? He look at Stella.

Stella: Totally.

Kelly: You don't expect to use a switch or IPad right? We're going to have to buy you a PC.

Layla: Ohh..

Kelly: Don't worry you have good grades this year and me and your mom are very proud of you.

Layla: Really?

Stella: Of course can you guys go? I want to get dressed.

Kelly: Sure we'll be outside. They give Stella some privacy as Kayla started to cry.

Layla: Aww. A few minutes later Stella came out taking Kayla from Kelly as she rub her back.

Kelly: Your a mommy's girl huh? You guys look like triplets not gonna lie.

Stella: Hehe. Kelly heading downstairs putting Cocomelon on for Kayla to watch, it was her favourite show. Stella put her in her bouncer before putting her pacifier in her mouth.

Kelly: There we go.

Stella: Ah today is just a normal day isn't it?

Kelly: Maybe I was thinking of going out, to the park or somewhere.

Layla: Beach!

Kelly: Are you sure?

Layla: Yeah.

Stella: No.. I don't we should actually go to the beach outside is to chilly especially now it's coming onto Christmas.

Kelly: Yeah, we go for a little drive around then come back home?

Stella: You wanna go Layla?

Layla: Sure okay but only if we get Starbucks.

Kelly: Sure. Layla and Stella did a cartwheel as Kelly laugh.

Stella: I'm already dress.

Kelly: Same.

Layla: Me and Kayla is too.

Kelly: Which car we taking?

Layla: Tesla!

Stella: Yeah please?

Kelly: Fine.

Stella: Do you not want to take it?

Kelly: Yeah but I wanna drive.

Stella: But it's my car let me drive.

Kelly: Fine.

Stella: You'll drive when we're coming back home.

Kelly: Okay. Kayla had an IPad that her mom got her.