A day out

The twins we're 7 months old now. Crawling around the house. Kelly had just drop the kids at school as he text Stella to meet him outside. Stella got the babies ready before taking them outside in her hands.

Kelly: Hey get in.

Stella: There car seats are in the je-

Kelly: No worries there fine. Kelly open the door as Stella got in buckling up.

Stella: Kelly..

Kelly: I'm taking you to get breakfast dropping the kids of at daycare-

Stella: What!? Kelly-

Kelly: I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. He chuckled pulling up at a breakfast club.

Stella: You don't expect the babies to eat breakfast do you?

Kelly: No the bags are in the backseat. He park the car as they got out. They headed inside having a seat as this lady started calling Elliana pretty eyes. Ellie started laughing and babbling at her.

Stella: Aww.

Lady: Pretty eyes. She smiled as Ellie climb on her moms stomach jumping up and down as Stella tap her feet. Elliana tried getting down as she was grabbing at the lady.

Stella: Where you wanna go now?

Lady: Oh I know you guys I'm your new neighbor I live down the road from you guys, I'm Jenny!

Stella: Stella. They shook hands as she played with Elliana. After a while the lady left. She was in her mid 70's as Stella sat back down.

Kelly: She seems nice.

Stella: Yeah. They breakfast came as Stella got scramble eggs and bacon with side toast with grapes and orange juice.

Kelly: Ooo. Kelly had toast eggs and sausages with a butter croissants and a fruit bowl.

Stella: Ooo can I have some!

Kelly: No.. Stella got sad as Kelly grab her hand kissing it before feeding her. He laugh as her face was like cookie monster.

Stella: Wipe my face! She laugh as he wipe her face, Elliana push him away.

Kelly: Okay okay I'm sorry. He laugh as Ellie laid in Stella's chest. They started taking photos together.

Stella: Yassss baby! She chuckle as they ate.

Kelly: This is delicious.

Stella: Yup. After a while of talking they left heading to the mall. The sky slowly turning black as Stella heading back for the umbrella. The rain started drizzling as Kelly and Stella headed inside.

Kelly: The weather said something about getting rain today into tomorrow.

Stella: Lol.

Kelly: What? That isn't funny.

Stella: Come we need to find a stroller for these too.

Kelly: Two please.

Stella: Why?

Kelly: Because I don't wanna walk around with a big stroller.

Stella: But baby..

Kelly: Please? I'll pay for one you pay for the next.

Stella: Sure. They headed inside looking around as Lilliana spotted a unicorn plushy.

Kelly: Okay okay you can have that. Elliana look at her mom as Stella kissed her head before giving her the plushy.

Stella: Do you want a chew toy? This is the one you put drink or water in I'll clean it when we get home and I'll give you it yeah?

Kelly: Strollers! Elliana started to get fussy.