Amaya Lakasha Severide

Stella is 39 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl. Stella had lost her mom but she was still going strong. Even though she missed her Kelly insured her that he was there for her. Layla is 18, Kelly is 35, Stella is 32, Kayla is 6 and the twins are 4. Kelly had gone to work as Kayla was home with Stella. The twins we're with Layla since she took them in Canada with her. Layla has to spent 16 months in college. (2 years)

Text:
Kelly: I miss the twins..

Stella: Same! But they will be back next week thank goodness😍

Kelly: And Layla has one more year to go!

Stella: Yah.

Kelly: Kayla is growing up!

Stella: And it's still September which the baby will be here soon today or tomorrow.

Kelly: Her name is..

Stella: SHHHHH!

Kelly: Let's say it.

Stella: No not yet.

Kelly: Ama-

Stella: SEVERIDE KELLY!

Kelly: 😭😭

Stella: Hush little baby!😂

Kelly: Where's Kayla?

Stella: She's playing outside.

Kelly: Cool well I'm coming home soon at 1:00 I will come sooner if the baby decides to come then.

Stella: Sure but I'm going to do a snack for Kayla.

Kelly: Of course you two have fun.

Stella: We will!
End of text.

Stella: Kayla!

Kayla: Yes mommy?

Stella: Come here are you ready for a snack?

Kayla: Yes please! I'm hungry!

Stella: We have potato chips, Concurls, popcorn or do you want some butter toast?

Kayla: Yes please! She help Kayla climb unto the counter as she buttered some bread putting them in the toaster.

Stella: Let me get the chips. Kayla had 5 butter toast with a side of potato chips and some Coco Cola in her pink cup.

Kayla: Thank you mommy!

Stella: No problem baby got sit down in your chair ima bring them to you. Kayla sat as she ate. Few minutes later Kelly walk in.

Kelly: Hey girls.

Stella: What are you doing here?

Kelly: Decided to come home and help you, hey Kays.

Kayla: Hi daddy! She said with her mouth full.

Stella: Okay you eat I'm going to get your bag ready since your coming with us.

Kelly: Sure I'll wash the dishes.

Stella: Copy! She pack Kayla's bag as Kelly wash the plates. Kayla give Kelly her bowl as he washed it up.

Kelly: Babe!

Stella: BABY I'M FINE! She yelled as she came downstairs with Kayla's bag.

Kelly: Okay I'm going to get change then we're going fill your jeep up with gaps and your lambo.

Kayla: What's the baby name?

Kelly: Oh mommy doesn't wanna tell us what her name is.

Kayla: Tell us mommy.