Dude that's mine!

Stella's pov:
It's been a few weeks later me and Kelly we're planning Kayla's 2nd birthday party. She's 23 months tomorrow/ 2 years old. We are planning an Elsa and Anna party as she was obsessed with that show. Me and Kelly took her on a little photo shoot so we caught some photos. Layla will be starting 6 grade on the 13th. Her foot had grown so Kelly and I decided to go get some shoes for her.

Stella: Babe! I yelled from the bedroom.

Kelly: Yes hun? I heard Kelly chuckled entering the bedroom.

Stella: Aww you called me hun..

Kelly: Lol, did you need me?

Stella: Yes we have a lot of shopping to do today, we got to get things for Layla for back to school, new shoes, collect her skirts and also get things for Kayla's birthday.

Kelly: Ah baby.. My bachelor party is on the 14th and I need to start telling the boys so I'm going to meet you somewhere just take one on my cars and go okay? A little girls day with you and the girls. He told me placing his hands on my shoulders, him knowing I was stress out of the whole party planning.

Stella: Ugh fine but you better don't stay long.

Kelly: You have the 12th off we have shift the 13th and the 14th but I'll be gone by then.

Stella: Damn..

Kelly: I hope you have fun with the new guys coming to the firehouse.

Stella: I should take your spot on squad actually.

Kelly: Your not even trained.

Stella: I don't got to be trained.

Kelly: Starting the 12th we're going scuba diving-

Stella: I know how to swim.

Kelly: Ima ask chief but I'm still taking you.

Stella: Damn I didn't know why I said that.

Kelly: But still.. He give her the puppy eyes.

Stella: Don't.

Kelly: I mean you already have experience.

Stella: No I did not.

Kelly: Squad isn't hard.

Stella: For you.

Kelly: And plus you'll be the first ever female on squad. He kissed my head before telling me to "think about it" he left as I just laid in bed thinking.

General pov:
Stella had just left with the girls as Kelly told her he will meet her at the shoe store. Stella had gotten some stationery and Layla's skirts.

Kayla: Mommy?

Stella: Yes?

Kayla: Dolly. She said pointing.

Stella: I will get you a dolly after I get Layla's shoes okay?

Kayla: Otay. Stella pick Kayla up before paying for Layla's things. Layla did a Tiktok in the store other people we're watching her dance as they we're brave seeing a child dancing in the middle of the store. They left heading to the shoe store. Stella heard her phone rang as it was Kelly.

On the phone call:
Stella: Hello?

Kelly: Hey hun, where are you?

Stella: Stop calling me that, I'm at the city mall.

Kelly: Okay I just park the car and I'm at a clothing store.

Stella: Do you want me to walk up the road?