Twin girls

Stella was now 37 weeks pregnant. Kayla was home with her mommy as Layla was at school. It was only half day so Kelly was picking her up. Stella was getting a lot of pains in her back thinking she would go in labor. Kelly was very worried and concerned he decided to leave at 12.

Kelly: Baby.. I'm worried about you..

Stella: I think the babies coming!

Kelly: Omgggg! That's good isn't it? You wanted them to come in July.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Now there coming are you excited?

Stella: A little but I feel so lonely but excited there coming now.

Kelly: We'll finally get to meet them!

Stella: Yup so excited to meet them!

Kelly: Me too!

Stella: I feel bored..

Kelly: Where's Kayla?

Stella: Where do you think she is?

Kelly: Outside? In the park?

Stella: Yup but I'm watching her no worries.

Kelly: I'm not worried at least she's having fun.

Stella: Yeah. Then the alarms went of "All units apartment fire downtown.."

Kelly: That's us I gotta go I'll call when I get back.

Stella: Okay bye love you be safe!

Kelly: Bye love you too! Stella ended the phone call as Stella headed downstairs making Kayla a little snack.

Stella: Kayla!

Kayla: Yes mommy?

Stella: Come here eat your snack. She place her bowl on her table as Kayla sat eating watching her IPad.

Kayla: Mommy..? Are you otay?

Stella: Yes baby I'm okay just I feel like the babies are coming.

Kayla: Do you need welp?

Stella: It's okay you eat ima be fine. After an hour Stella heard the door open.

Kelly: Oh hey.

Kayla: Daddy! Kayla ran to him as he pick her up.

Kelly: Where's mommy?

Kayla: I welp mommy feel better I give her wa-wa. That was her nickname for water.

Kelly: Aww good job baby now you go finish watching your show I'm going to check on mommy okay?

Kayla: Okay.. Kelly headed upstairs as he came inside.

Kelly: Hey baby. He took his radio of as he help Stella up. He then strip her down as Stella knew he wanted to get her into labor.

Stella: Dude..

Kelly: Relax mama you want the babies out yeah?

Stella: Mhm but-

Kelly: But nothing. He lock the door as he took his clothes off. He then slid his dick into her as Stella couldn't feel anything.

Stella: Kelly Kelly wait..

Kelly: What?

Stella: I don't think this is a good idea.. I mean I can't feel anything..

Kelly: What do you mean? So you just feel normal?

Stella: Yup like nothing is happening.

Kelly: But something is happening tho I just think your just emotional or your stress. He sat on the bed as she climbed on top of him but couldn't feel anything so she got of.