Going home

H been a couple days since baby Amaya was born. It was finally time to get discharged as Kelly headed outside with the baby in his arms. Stella unlock the jeep as Kelly buckled Amaya and Kayla into the car.

Stella: Who's driving?

Kelly: You. I'll stay in the back. He got in the back with the baby as Stella drove home. When they arrived home Stella park the car in the garage as Kelly unbuckled the girls helping them out. Stella opened the door before opening the windows in the house.

Stella: Kayla!

Kayla: Yes mommy?

Stella: Why is your room a mess?

Kelly: Omg! Kayla what happened in here? Her toys we're everywhere. Clothes all on the ground as Kayla cried. She ran downstairs as she headed in the playground.

Stella: What's wrong?

Kelly: Come you hold the baby whilst I go and talk to her okay?

Stella: Okay.. Stella took Amaya from Kelly before heading to find Kayla.

Kelly: Kayla what's the matter?

Kayla: Don't call me that!

Kelly: But that's your name!

Kayla: You and mommy call me baby now you only call the baby, baby.

Kelly: Because she's our baby and your our baby too.

Kayla: No I'm not! You don't love me anymore. She ran back inside laying on the couch.

Kelly: Kayla don't say that mommy and daddy will always love you! He pick her up as Stella came downstairs.

Stella: What happened?

Kelly: I think she's just jealous.. That we're giving Amaya all the attention.

Stella: Aww.

Kelly: By the way are you guys ready to see Amaya's new room?

Stella: Yesss! They headed upstairs as Kelly opened the door.

Kelly: Here it is!

Stella: Aww omg.. This is so cute!

Kelly: Thank you! She has a bed net so that no flies or stuff won't bother her.

Stella: That's perfect..

Kelly: Your perfect. He grinned as she blushed giggling.

Stella: Okay now can I place her in her crib?

Kelly: Sure go ahead beautiful. She place Amaya in her crib to nap.

Stella: Stop flirting.

Kelly: I'm not flirting. He laugh kissing her lips as Kayla's head started going of his shoulder. He held her down as Stella took his hand to Kayla's bedroom. Where all her toys and clothes we're gone of the floor. Kelly place Kayla down in her bed for a nap.