An unexpected surprise

It's been couple of months later. It's officially February 11th of 2021. Today was Layla first day back to school. She was currently getting ready in her room as in a couple of months she'll be in middle school. Layla got ready in the same uniform she had on in 3rd grade. Kayla was now 17 months old she was going daycare when Kelly and Stella go to work. Cindy Herrmann would pick her up and take her to her house after daycare.

Kelly: Okay Layla are you ready?

Layla: I gotta get new shoes.

Kelly: And a new bag we'll do that tomorrow.

Stella: Come munchkin. Kayla ran around as Stella tickled her as she giggled.

Kelly: Come here Kayla. He took a picture of her before posting it.

 He took a picture of her before posting it

Stella: You took Layla's?

Layla: Yup.

Kelly: Mommy dressed you up fancy huh?

Kayla: Hehehe. She cuddle with Max as Stella grab the bags before putting them in the BMW.

Kelly: Come you guys got the mask?

Layla: I have extra in case if mines pops.

Stella: Good, come get in the car we're leaving baby I'm driving.

Kelly: You??

Stella: Yeah please??

Kelly: Of course.

Layla: Are you going to have another Kayla?

Stella: You to? Why is everyone asking us that.

Kelly: The answer is yes we are having another baby or babies but not now.

Layla: Ah. They headed in the car as Stella drove Kelly's BMW to Layla's school.

Stella: Go on baby have a good day. She kissed her cheek so did Kelly.

Layla: But my shoes are burst open.

Stella: Just we're the slippers and give the teacher the letter and tell her your getting new shoes tomorrow.

Layla: Okay. Layla left shutting the door. She put her mask on before heading inside to get sanitize and temperature check. Stella drove to Kayla's daycare as her and Kelly got out before carrying Kayla inside.

Kayla: Hehehe.

Kelly: Your excited huh? Give daddy a hug. Kayla give him a hug. Can I get a kiss too? Kayla snap a kiss onto Kelly's lips as he smile picking her up.

Stella: Can I get one too? Kayla hug and kissed her mom before heading inside with the bag. She look at her parents puppy eyed.  They wave at her as she started to cry. The nanny pick her up as Kelly took Stella downstairs. Stella leaned against the car as Kelly wipe her tears away.