Waterpark

2 days later:
Tomorrow Kelly, Stella and Layla we're going home tomorrow. Layla really wanted to the water park. She got up heading to Kelly and Stella's room as they were asleep. She got on the bed jumping up and down.

Layla: Momma, daddy lets go to the water park!

Stella: Baby! It's to early! She laid in Kelly's chest as Layla jump down on the bed.

Layla: I wanna go to the water park today before we go back home tomorrow.

Kelly: Yes Ayla but it's early in the morning. He buried his face in Stella's chest.

Stella: Come sleep with us. She laid down in the middle of Kelly and Stella as she cuddle with them. Kelly and Stella kiss her head before they kissed each other.

Kelly: We'll take you to the water park later but let's sleep okay?

Layla: Okay. They fell back to sleep less than a minute.

Couple hours later:
Kelly: Good morning my cuties.

Stella: Morning sunshine.

Layla: Sleep!

Kelly: 5 more minutes me and mommy will make breakfast okay?

Stella: Yeah stay here and sleep you have 5 minutes. Kelly and Stella got up heading to the kitchen.

Kelly: Eggs, bacon and toast?

Stella: Sure. They make breakfast as they plated it.

 They make breakfast as they plated it

Kelly: Here is a glass of milk. He place three glasses on the counter pouring milk inside. Then Layla came out groaning.

Stella: What happened Lays?

Layla: I'm sleepy! She sat by the island as Kelly give her the breakfast.

Kelly: Eat up kiddo.

Layla: Okay. She ate her breakfast and drink her milk. Stella and Kelly did the same thing. Stella wash the dishes as Kelly headed to go take a bath. Layla headed to her room picking out her swimming suit out. Stella headed inside the bathroom taking her clothes of as Kelly was in the bath. She headed inside climbing inside the tub. Kelly shot his eyes open as he scans Stella naked body.

Kelly: Woah. He mumbled.

Stella: Hi.

Kelly: Hey. They kissed. Stella got down sitting in Kelly's lap as they continue kissing.
________________
Kelly: Stella!

Stella: I'm coming!

Layla: Which swimming suit should I wear? This one?