My poor baby

Kelly and Stella we're on a date night. The two teens were watching the youngest. Layla and Isabelle took them to movies for the night. When Kelly and Stella got back Isabelle's mom told them they were at the movies.

Kelly: Okay well you wanna go inside order room service?

Stella: Sure! But we already ate..

Kelly: But baby I'm not full lol.

Stella: Well you can eat I'm not very hungry anymore plus we can order room service tomorrow for lunch.

Kelly: Sure but can we just watch a movie and eat popcorn.

Stella: Ooo sure what kind of movie? Romantic or casual?

Kelly: Romantic!

Stella: After..? Never watch that before.. (Did you know that "After" is also a Wattpad book?)

Kelly: Okay let me get the popcorn. He order two bags of popcorn as Stella and Kelly came in bed eating popcorn and watching a movie.

Next morning..
It's the next morning and Kelly was laying soundly asleep in Stella's chest as she woke up by the sun beaming through the glass door.

Stella: Mmm.

Kelly: What? He rolled over on Stella laying in her chest.

Stella: If we don't be careful Kelly we'll definitely have another baby.

Kelly: No.. But then we'll have to stop..

Stella: No we'll just use protection. She smile as Kelly sign getting up.

Kelly: Yeah I'll do that.. What do you want for breakfast?

Stella: You.. Kelly kissed her lips.

Kelly: Usually I say that. He removed the sheets before making out with her for a little bit.

Stella: Hmm..

Kelly: Eggs and sausages?

Stella: Scramble eggs yes please.

Kelly: Okay. Kelly ordered some scrambles eggs and sausages with 2 butter toast each for himself and Stella. He got some coffee and orange juice.

Stella: I'm hungry..

Kelly: Same ima take a shower wanna join me?

Stella: No I'll pass on that I don't want anything to happen.. Plus what happens if the breakfast came and we're both in there.

Kelly: Yeah okay. Kelly headed to take a shower as the breakfast came.

Stella: Babe, breakfast is here!

Kelly: I'm coming, my love! He finally got out of the shower before heading to get dress.

Stella: We're going back to Chicago tomorrow right?

Kelly: No the next day after tomorrow.

Stella: Ohhk. They heard screams and giggles coming from outside as Stella open the door.

Layla: Hey mom!

Kayla: Mommy!

Kelly: You guys get dressed where going to the water park.

Girls: Yay! They headed to put there swimming wear on.

Kelly: Okay you girls ready?

Girls: Yess! They left heading to the water park. Sliding down the slides as they jump into the pool.

Kayla: Mommy can I have a soupee? She said pointing at the Slurpee lady selling slurpees.

Stella: Sure you can have one. They headed over buying two medium sizes of Slurpees before heading over to eat it.