Gender reveal

Stella was officially 16 weeks pregnant. Kelly and Stella we're getting ready to find out the gender of there baby tomorrow. Kelly was hoping everyday for a boy but he thought it would never happen. Kelly and Stella we're going to change the twins room since they we're babies anymore.

Kelly: Babies! Ellie, Lilly come here! You guys had to much candy no your so hyper.

Stella: Oooh and who made them hyper.

Twins: Daddy give twocklate. Mean the Hershey chocolate bar.

Kelly: Yes I give you guys to much now come drink some water.

Kayla: Mommy up.

Stella: I can't baby..

Kelly: Your 5 years old why do you need a upsie? Kayla got sad.

Stella: Come do you want to cuddle?

Kayla: Yes please!

Stella: I can't believe Layla is 17! My oldest is 17!

Layla: Mom I can hear you!

Kelly: Hehehe. Layla came downstairs with her dress on since she was going on a date.

Stella: Omgg..

Kayla and Layla: Emotional damage! They all laugh.

Stella: Leave me alone. She headed inside the pantry to get a snack and soda.

Kelly: Aye! No soda pops!

Stella: It's just one!

Kelly: I said no soda!

Stella: Fine.

Kelly: Go get a Starbucks drink. She grab her keys as Kayla followed.

Kayla: Mommy can I come with you?

Stella: Sure let's go. Stella started her Lamborghini as Kelly kissed her cheek.

Kelly: I didn't mean to hurt you-

Stella: Yeah I know.

Kelly: Stella.. I just don't want you to get ill.

Stella: I was only drinking half you didn't had to act out like that..

Kelly: I don't want you getting sick! Kelly cup her cheeks.

Stella: Sure.

Elliana: Mommy? I go?

Stella: No you stay home okay?

Elliana: No!

Kelly: Come we're going in the pool. He pick her up as he kissed her head.

Stella: I'll be back okay?

Elliana: Okay.. Kelly headed inside as Stella close the door. She buckled Kayla in.

Stella: Your not suppose to be in the front but whatever. She turned the AC on as Kelly open the garage. Stella carefully drove out before putting her seat belt on.

Kayla: Where are we going?

Stella: To Starbucks. She drove to Starbucks and was there in no time.

Lady: Hello welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you?

Stella: Hi can I get a 2 small and medium pink drink 4? Medium ice coffee and large caramel Frappuccino, 3 strawberry acai 1 with coconut and two normal all large.

Lady: Sure that will be $29.76 pay at the next window.

Stella: Thank you. She drove down a little as she rolled down her window paying with her card. She took the order before placing the bag on the floor in the passengers seat by Kayla.