Who's Renee?

Unknown: Hi Kelly.. Kelly look at her then look at Stella.

Kelly: Renee what are you doing here?

Renee: I need your help on a case I can come back if now is not a good time.

Stella: No no I'll- Kelly covered her mouth with his hand.

Kelly: Yeah now is a bad time so uh yeah.

Renee: Okay.. Renee left as Kelly close the door. Stella lick and kiss Kelly's hand. He moved his hand from her mouth.

Stella: Who's Renee?

Kelly: My uh ex-girlfriend..

Stella: Ohh..

Kelly: Please don't be mad.

Stella: I'm not mad but she's kinda pretty.

Kelly: What!? You call that backstabbing liar pretty!? His voice raise at her as she look at him speechless.

Stella: Well I'm sorry..

Kelly: No I'm sorry for raising my voice.

Stella: It's okay don't you want to help her on the case?

Kelly: No she wanted me to leave and go to Spain with her, she left and went to Spain then come back and said the same "hi Kelly." She put her hand on her stomach and when I look she was pregnant! I was happy until she told me that it wasn't my baby she is carrying so she left and I never saw he since till now.

Stella: Damn you have a lot of crazy exs, ahem.

Kelly: Lol true.

Stella: But you had a lot probably I'm not going to be the last-

Kelly: What do you mean!? I'm staying with you till the day I die break up or not I'm still going to be there for our family and-

Stella: Awwwwwww! She kissed him as he pick her up laying her on the bed making out.
__________________
Next day:
Kelly was on his way going home when he spotted Renee walking up to him. He look at her as she look at him.

Kelly: What do you want Renee? I don't want to be in a relationship with you, ever again.

Renee: It's not that I just need help on a case.

Kelly: Okay? And what if I don't help you?

Renee: Please Kelly I need your help I just need a firefighter.

Kelly: There's more than one firefighter in this world that you can go ask for help, I'm happy in a relationship and I don't want to ever lose the woman that I have no please excuse me. He left heading to his car Renee already had a boyfriend she just needed Kelly's help.

At the Severide's:
Kelly had just arrived home. He park the car in the garage heading inside seeing Layla playing Roblox on his controller. Layla put it down quickly as she laid in the couch pretending to be asleep.

Kelly: You know I already saw you I'm not mad so get up.

Layla: Aww man!

Kelly: You can continue to play ima go shower where's your mom?

Layla: I don't know she's probably vomiting..

Kelly: Ohhk. Kelly drop his bag heading upstairs hearing Stella singing in the shower. He stop the song as she open the glass door.

Stella: Oh hey you, your home.

Kelly: Yeah you know how much I love you right and I don't wanna ever lose you.

Stella: Okay what did she do to you?

Kelly: She says she needs my help on a case but I told her I'm happy in a relationship and I don't want to be in a relationship with her ever again.

Stella: But Kelly you keep torching her. She laugh.

Kelly: I'm happy in a relationship I said.

Stella: Okrrrrrrrrrrrr. They laugh.

Kelly: I wanna take a shower when your done.

Stella: Oh you don't have to wait come. Kelly strip down getting into the shower with Stella. She grab the scrubber scrubbing Kelly's back. She showered him drying him off. Stella look at him and laugh.

Kelly: Thank you and why are you laughing?

Stella: I don't know because I give you a shower so I laugh.

Kelly: Yeah whatever don't laugh at me seriously though thank you.

Stella: I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at myself leave me alone.

Kelly: Okay come let me get you dressed.

Stella: And come let me get you dressed.

Kelly: Oooo.

Stella: Oooo.

Kelly: Stop copying me.

Stella: Stop copying me. Kelly threw her on the bed as she pulled him on her.

Kelly: I love you!

Stella: I love you!

Kelly: Babe..

Stella: Babe..

Kelly: Stop man!

Stella: Stop man!

Kelly: Stellaaaaaaa!

Stella: Kellyyyyyyy! They laugh as he hold her up.

Kelly: Will you stop please?

Stella: Okay let me get you dressed. He powered and cream his skin before putting his boxer on. She put his shirt and pants on before.

Kelly: My deodorant.

Stella: Ohh yess man sorry! She put his deodorant under his arms putting his shirt back on.

Kelly: Date night.

Stella: Aww baby I forget to tell you that I'm 10 weeks pregnant. She said trying to distract him. She got dressed as Kelly slap her butt.

Kelly: Son of a-

Stella: Bitch.

Kelly: You got ready I was suppose to do that!

Stella: You wanna do it tonight then?

Kelly: Do it as in sex?

Stella: Oh God.

Kelly: Hehe. He grab her waist pulling her on him. She started to twerk on him as he push himself onto her.

Stella: Okay that was a little bit too far.

Kelly: No it wasn't it was just fine. He grinned cheekily.

Stella: Lol whatever.

Kelly: Layla is using my controller that you got me.

Stella: She wants one ima give her it for her birthday which is months from now.

Kelly: Yeah I guess she'll be so happy when she gets one.

Stella: Yeah come let's go enjoy the day with our baby or babies plus Layla.

Kelly: Yeah okay but first let's cuddle. They kissed cuddling in bed for 20 minutes before enjoying there day.
________________________
A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter sorry for any mistakes.