There adorable

Few days later:
Kelly and Stella we're cuddling in bed when they heard two kids giggling. Stella and Kelly didn't think any less about it so Stella got up rubbing her eyes as Kelly pulled her back down.

Kelly: It's probably nothing they must be having fun.

Stella: So early in the morning?

Kelly: Yeah. He kiss her head.

Stella: It's 6:49.

Kelly: Let's go see what there doing yeah?

Stella: No let's cuddle.

Kelly: We'll cuddle when we get back. Then they heard giggling going downstairs. Layla made waffles for herself and Kayla before putting pancake syrup on top. They ate together watching tv as Kelly recorded everything.

Stella: Omgg!

Kelly: Layla made waffles for herself and Kayla that's so cool.

Stella: Ya!

Kelly: Ima post this hehe. Stella sat on his lap before playing with her switch.

Stella: I'll be back.

Kelly: Babe.

Stella: I'm coming back! Kelly grab her inner thigh pulling her as she screamed "Kelly" before giggling. She was now untop of him as he kissed her lips.

Kelly: Hehehe. Stella got up headed to the bathroom before freshening up.

Stella: Ima go make breakfast.

Kelly: No! When last did I make breakfast it's time for you to come here sit down so I'll make breakfast for you.

Stella: Okay fine. Kelly headed downstairs seeing the girls watching "My Little Pony."

Kelly: Hey you two.

Layla: Hey, say hewo.

Kayla: Hewo.

Kelly: Aww, I saw you guys eating waffles so I guess you don't want breakfast?

Layla: I'm full we ate our yogurt.

Kelly: That's good I'll come back and shower her.

Layla: No it's okay I can do it.

Kelly: I'm not comfortable I'll let you shower her but I'll be there to watch.

Layla: That's okay with me. Kelly made toast bread, eggs and bacon, a bowl and blueberries and raspberries, orange juice and cup of cookie for himself and Stella.

Kelly: Okay I'm going to eat breakfast with your mom then I'll be back.

Layla: Okay. Kelly headed upstairs seeing Stella doing Tiktoks.

Kelly: Babe breakfast is ready.

Stella: Okay hold on. She posted her Tiktok before coming inside. Ooo you made all this?

Kelly: Yeah come let's cuddle and watch tv.

Stella: Thank you.

Kelly: For what? She pointed at the breakfast before turning on the tv watch "Scooby Doo."

After breakfast:
Stella: Thanks baby it was delicious I'm full I feel like I want to pop.

Kelly: Aww thank you and no problem I thought you we're going to say that you want to vomit because-

Stella: No no no! Not after what I just ate. She smiled as Kelly kissed her head.

Kelly: I love you!

Stella: I love you too baby. They kissed as Stella got up taking the plates downstairs before washing them. She heard the kids in the backyard playing on the play set.

Kelly: There adorable.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Let's go take a shower I wanna go by Starbucks.

Stella: You know you can't go inside you gotta order from the drive thru.

Kelly: I know I'll bring you back something but not gonna tell you what it is.

Stella: Oh okay.

Kelly: I'll be back.

Stella: Be safe and wear your mask at all times.

Kelly: I know that baby. Kelly took a shower before getting ready. He kept looking in the mirror as Stella leaned in the door way looking at him.

Stella: What's on your mine?

Kelly: Oh nothing just thinking.

Stella: Do you want to talk about it?

Kelly: No it's nothing.

Stella: Okay if you say so. She left heading downstairs as Kayla and Layla we're playing with the basketball. Kayla got tired and crawled to Stella.

Kayla: Mama?

Stella: Yeah come here, did your sissy tired you out? She pick Kayla up as she laid on her shoulder.

Layla: I'm lonely mom.. She isn't even old enough to play with me I miss Isabelle and Bella.

Stella: Honey.. Okay fine do you want to play basketball then?

Layla: Do you even know how to play? Stella give her a look. Okay fine yes let's play.

Kelly: What a tired baby huh? Wanna come with dada? He took Kayla from Stella as he kissed Kayla's head.

Stella: You two be safe.

Kelly: Oh we will are we Kayla? He tickled her as she giggled. They said they goodbyes before leaving. Stella and Layla played basketball together and did fun things around the house.

Later that day:
Layla was upstairs in class which she didn't know she had. No one had told her anything. She apologize to the teacher and told her everything. Luckily class had started yesterday so she only missed one day and a half. Kelly was downstairs making shrimp spaghetti as Stella was feed Kayla with her cereal.

Kelly: Ima order some pizza later we'll eat dinner, it's 5:37 why is Layla still in class?

Layla: Not anymore.

Stella: Hey kiddo.

Kayla: Mama. She pointed at Layla.

Stella: No you eat first your not going to run around just yet.

Kelly: Your a sissy's girls huh? Stella finished feeding Kayla as she started to cry.

Stella: No your staying there.

Kelly: You can't run around yet Kayla you'll get sick and throw up. Kelly turned the tv on as he put "Cocomelon" on for Kayla to watch. He turned the high chair around as Stella ordered pizza.

Stella: Why should we order pizza tho? We eat at 6:00.

Kelly: Not today I want this night to be romantic just me you and Layla maybe Kayla if she's interested.

Stella: I don't think she will did she sleep for the day?

Kelly: No she didn't.

Stella: And she isn't old enough to eat normal food like us yet.

Kelly: Yeah she's falling asleep to.

Stella: Kayla hun come here and go to sleep. Stella pick Kayla up as she laid in her neck.

Kelly: Aww poor baby.

Stella: I'm going to give her a bath quick and come back.

Kelly: No you don't rush all the pizza wouldn't gone because we aren't going to eat without you.

Stella: Aww thanks baby I'll be back. Stella headed upstairs giving Kayla a bath before getting her ready. She sat in the rocking chair reading Kayla a princess book. Kayla fell asleep in Stella's arms as Stella place her in her crib to sleep. Stella turned of the light before shutting the door.

Kelly: She's asleep?

Stella: Yeah. Then the doorbell rang. Stella opened the door picking the pizza up.

Kelly: Ooo pizza's here! They laugh before eating with Layla. They also enjoyed they're shrimp spaghetti that Kelly made.
_________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes hope you guys like this chapter byeeeeee!