Your impatient are you?

Next day:
Stella and Layla we're packing there bags getting ready to leave the house to go to the airport. It's 7:57 as they we're finish packing. Kelly had finish pack his bags as they we're going for a week.

Stella: Okay Lay-Lay are you done? You know you need to walk with your iPad and phone with the changers not just the electronics.

Layla: There inside the suitcase I think. She said walking out her room.

Stella: Okay yeah we'll just sit her and see when Kelly is ready.

On the phone call:
Kelly: Hey are you ready?

Stella: I think so..

Kelly: Are you forgetting something?

Stella: I don't know I don't think I am.

Kelly: Okay well I'm driving to your place right now.

Stella: Ohh.

Kelly: What's wrong? You've been acting kinda of you okay?

Stella: Yeah I'm okay.. Ohh I know what I'm missing.

Kelly: What is it?

Stella: You can take it of when Layla is asleep..

Kelly: Ooo I'm so ready for that.

Stella: Yeah you should be.

Kelly: Good, I'm outside go grab it.

Stella: Okay. She cut out the phone grabbing her lingerie set and putting it in her suitcase. Kelly came upstairs knocking the door as Stella open the door.

Kelly: Give me a kiss. They kissed deeply as she pulled him inside. She close the door as Layla was watching them.

Layla: Stop. Kelly and Stella look into each other eyes as she got up heading to Kelly with her arms up. Kelly pick her up putting her on his hip.

Kelly: Let's go yeah? Everything plug out?

Stella: Yeah I check that.

Kelly: Then let's go. He put Layla down as she grab her bag. They headed downstairs with their bags as Stella lock the door. She had sent a text to Sheryl saying that she's leaving for a week and that the money was under the mat. Sheryl replied saying thank you she would pass for it enjoy your flight. Stella smiled and replied thank you.

At the airport:
Kelly: Okay so where here.

Stella: Yeah. They got out heading to go and book there flight in.

Lady: Okay flight to Hawaii? The next 5-10 minutes you can go through security now.

Kelly: Okay thanks. They headed through security as they headed to go and sit down.

Stella: Well ima go and get something to eat for the plane.

Kelly: Ohh what?

Stella: Some gummy bears. She smiled.

Kelly: I don't eat those anymore.

Layla: They taste good what do you mean?

Kelly: I just don't eat them.

Stella: Okay well ima go and buy some and come back.

30 minutes later:
In the plane:
Kelly and Stella sat next to each other as Layla was sitting on Kelly's lap.

Stella: Who wants some gummy bears?

Layla: Me!

Kelly: Ooo I'll take the hot Cheetos.