Oh stop!

It's been a few days later. Kelly and Stella we're going to the beach when he didn't found Stella anymore. He kept looking as she was in the kitchen making a Tiktok " Savage" by Megan Thee Stallion. Kelly stood there taking in Stella's outfit.

Kelly: Oh hey baby.

Stella: Hey. She posted her Tiktok as Kelly spin her around.

Kelly: Your looking mighty fine.

Stella: Hehe thank you. Stella had on a white butterfly crop top and a short black tights.

Kelly: Damn I just can't believe my eyes.

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: We're still going to the beach right?

Stella: Yeah why?

Kelly: I mean cause your dress like that?

Stella: I have my two piece swimsuit under here. She smiled.

Kelly: Well can I see it?

Stella: No when we get there.

Kelly: Sure. Kayla walk to her dad with her bucket and shovel in her hand.

Stella: Aww. Kayla look up at him as he pick her up.

Kelly: Seems to me that your ready to go. He said seeing her in her Elsa swimming suit.

Layla: I'm ready!

Stella: Okay let's go then I guess.

Kelly: We got everything?

Stella: Yeah I think so. She grab the cooler with eyes as Layla got the snacks. They all load up in Stella's Tesla before heading out. Stella drove to the beach but on there way there Kelly turned the radio on.

Kelly: Oops.. Then a Tesla Cyber truck pass them. Stella and Kelly look at each other.

Stella: Omgggg! Was that a Cyber truck that just passed us!?

Kelly: You know what's a Cyber truck??

Stella: I mean duh how could I not.

Kelly: Your amazing you know that right? She smiled before leaning over giving him a kiss.

Layla: Mom your going to crash!

Kelly: Missy this is a Tesla it can drives itself with no one controlling it.

Layla: Ohh. They arrived at the beach as Kayla started screaming in excitement. Seeing the waves crashing on the rocks her parents definitely knew she was excited.

Kelly: Aww. They got out as Stella lift Kayla out of her carseat.

Stella: In a few days this little one will be 14 months aww your growing up so fast you to as well Layla.

Layla: Maybe.

Kelly: We gotta get ourselves a dog. Stella open up Kayla's stroller putting her inside.

Stella: Here hold your toys. She give Kayla her toys before strapping her up.

Kelly: Okay I got the bags.

Stella: Let me help you. She help Kelly with the bags as Layla pushed Kayla's stroller going down the stairs was very tricky but Layla got it on first try.

Kelly and Stella: Nice job baby!

Layla: Yay! Thank you!

Kelly: This is a perfect spot. Layla found a spot that had 3 Beach chairs. She sanitize them as Kelly look at her with the "what the hell" look.