Beach day

Kelly and Stella we're cuddling in bed talking about the wedding. Kelly was going on his bachelor party in a few days as he was excited but sad to leave Stella and his family. They were also talking about having a baby and Kelly kept begging for it to be a boy.

Kelly: We have two girls already why can't we have a boy?

Stella: It isn't our decision if it's going to be a boy or girl but you can keep begging and pleasing but for all I know if it's more than one child-

Kelly: Twin boys! Triplet Boys! Quadruplet boys! Quintuplet boys!

Stella: Shhhh shhhh shhhh there's no way I'm going to carry all those babies Kelly.

Kelly: You should carry Quintuplet, 5 kids.

Stella: No way!

Kelly: I can make that happen you know. He smirked.

Stella: No I'm not carry Quintuplets only 1 or twins.

Kelly: Ah you don't get to make that decision only what god blesses us with.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: You stay here ima go make breakfast for the kids.

Layla: Nope I already made breakfast for the kids well my kid. She said holding Kayla's hand.

Stella: Oh well excuse you? I went through the pain so my kid.

Kelly: Guys!

Stella: Lol. They laugh as Layla pick Kayla up.

Layla: Or name rhyme tho Layla, Kayla.

Kelly: Yup, what are we doing today? A day at the park? Beach day? Going for a car ride? Going to the movies? Or staying home?

Stella: A beach day and a car ride!

Kayla: Yay!

Kelly: Okay well I'm going to take a shower and get dressed.

Stella: Okay.

Layla: I'm calling it I'm going to make breakfast for mom.

Stella: Aww.

Kelly: What about me?

Layla: Make your own! Haha I'm just kidding.

Stella and Layla: Material Gurll! They all laugh.

Kelly: Don't even start. He laugh before heading to take a shower.

Kayla: I want mommy. She look at Layla as she give her to Stella.

Stella: It's time to give you a shower eh? Kayla nodded. Alrighty let's go. They headed to her room giving her a shower before getting her dressed.

Kayla: Daddy!

Kelly: Hey baby.

Stella: Say hewo daddy.

Kayla: Hewo daddy.

Kelly: Aww hi. He pick her up.

Layla: Father! Come here now! Kelly look at Stella as they both laugh.

Kelly: Yes? What would you like?

Layla: Are you strong?

Kelly: Of course I am.

Layla: To throw me in the air and catch me?

Kelly: Yeah.

Layla: Okay well hold my feet. She did a handstand as Kelly held her feet up. She pressed her hands on his shoulders as he held her waist.

Kayla: Wow..

Stella: That's so cool! Kelly help Layla down as they give each other a high five.

Layla: Yes take the L!

Stella: Girl don't even start! She interlock her hands with Kelly before flipping up in the air. Kelly look at her as she spread her legs open.

Kelly: Wow babe!

Layla: Oh my.. Kelly help Stella down as she giggled.

Stella: Now take the L! Layla got sad. Don't be sad baby.. She pick her up even though she was heavy then Kayla started getting jealous.

Kayla: Mommy!

Kelly: Ooo someone is getting jealous! Kayla started crying as Kelly pick her up.

Stella: Why are you sad? This is your sister. Stella put Layla down before heading to get ready.

30 minutes later:
Kelly: Okay you guys ready?

Stella: Yeah.

Kayla: Ya.

Kelly: Okay let's go, where's Layla?

Layla: I'm coming! She came downstairs platting her hair in two briads.

Stella: Aww come on let's go.

At the beach:
Kelly park up in the parking lot. They got out as Kayla got so excited. She ran around as Layla grab her hand.

Layla: Stop running around before you fall.

Kelly: Yeah and you will cry and cry learn to listen. Kayla cried kicking up in the dust as Kelly slap her around her feet.

Stella: Stand up there and stop! Kayla sat on the ground playing with the dirt as Kelly put her in the car as she cried.

Kelly: Why are you acting like this?

Stella: I think she's just excited but you can't be kicking up in the dust Kayla. She pick her up as Kayla laid on her shoulder. They headed down to the beach chairs.

Kelly: Come here Kayla.

Kayla: No! You hat me.

Kelly: I'm sorry..

Kayla: No.

Stella: He hit you not hat. They put sunscreen on as Layla ran straight in the water.

Kelly: Poor kid..

Stella: Haha.

Kelly: Go in the water with your sister.

Kayla: No, no water.

Kelly: You don't wanna go with Layla?

Kayla: No.

Kelly: Ah okay well you play with the sand then, so babe I was thinking..

Stella: Oh no..

Kelly: About finding a house.. And baby Kayla you don't deserve a crib anymore all you do is climb out you can hurt yourself and your almost 2 years old so maybe we should get you a big girl bed?

Kayla: Yay!

Stella: In the new house you mean.

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: Yeah girl you climbing out the bed you can injure yourself.

Kayla: But me no sleep in quib.

Kelly: Crib?

Kayla: Quib?

Stella: Hahaha.

Kelly: Yes we'll get you a big girl bed and upgrade Layla's bedroom she's 11 now.

Stella: Your 30, I'm like 28!

Kelly: That's unfair.. I wanted to get married in my 20s.

Stella: You turned 30 couple weeks ago tho..

Kelly: And?

Stella: Come let's in the water.

Kayla: Otay..  They headed inside the water playing and eating McDonald's. They spend 2 hours at the pool before going for a car ride around the city. They got home taking a bath before to bed.