You look so hot

Stella had just found out she was pregnant. It was a Saturday afternoon as Stella had just gotten back from her pregnancy check up. Kelly didn't know about her pregnancy only Layla.

Kelly: Hey you.

Stella: Hey can you close your eyes?

Kelly: Okay what's up? She blinded folded him as she place a box in his hands.

Stella: I know you wanted this for a very long time and it finally happened! She removed the blind fold as he look in his hands.

Kelly: Omg.. Babe.. I-

Stella: Yes? Kelly pulled her into a hug crying.

Kelly: I can't believe this your pregnant!

Stella: Yes 11 weeks.

Kelly: I'm so happy but something feels of I keep remembering the bomb explosion.. You not hearing now you are again..

Stella: I'm okay don't worry.

Kelly: Your always the person getting hurt and not me.. I'm just worried. He laid in her chest.

Stella: I'll be fine baby don't worry.

Kelly: Are you sure?

Stella: Yes.

Kelly: Promise me something.

Stella: Okay what?

Kelly: To be safe all the time don't get hurt.

Stella: I promise. They kiss as Stella headed upstairs changing into her swimming wear.

Kelly: Where you going?

Stella: In the hot tub, can you help me tie this? She put on the bra as Kelly tied it at the back.. He started to get turned on..

Kelly: You look so hot.. He slid her pants off placing her on the bed.

Stella: No let's not start this.

Kelly: Why not?

Stella: I want to go in the hot tub you can join me there if you want but you must be quiet.

Kelly: Sure. Stella put back on her short pants before heading to sliding the door open going onto the balcony as she turned the hot tub on getting in.

Stella: Kelly??

Kelly: I'm coming!

Stella: Hurry! Kelly came outside joining Stella in the hot tub as she cuddle with him.

Kelly: Your silly you know. He place her in his lap.

Stella: I'm I?

Kelly: Yes but it's just one baby right?

Stella: Yes just one baby.

Kelly: Baby boy?

Stella: Sure.

Kelly: If it's a boy we can try for a girl in 2 years.

Stella: And if it's a girl we can try for a boy in 2 years. She laid in his chest.

Kayla: Mommy!?

Kelly: Uh oh.

Stella: Pretend we're asleep. They pretended to be asleep as they kids walk in.

Elliana: Mommy?

Lilliana: Daddy?

Layla: There sleeping lets leave and let them sleep.

Kayla: There so cute.

Layla: Yes now come on. They left the room as Kelly kissed Stella's head. Him then realizing that Stella was actually asleep. He got out taking her went clothes of. He got her dried before putting some fresh clothes on her. He laid her down on the bed as he rub her back.
__________________
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.