Babes, you-

Stella and Kelly we're trying for a baby since they had taken a week of to spend time together. The kids we're at school but Layla was going in late since Stella had to take her to a doctors appointment.

Stella: Are you ready to go school now?

Layla: Yeah I think so.

Stella: Why don't you want to go to 18 years? After you can go to college and you can stay with Malic.

Layla: He wants to leave me for Bella.

Stella: Oh no what happened?

Layla: Ima beat Bella's ass! She's going at a lower school than me and she's mad. I never should of trusted a brat like her!

Stella: She's just jealous baby don't worry. Stella pulled into the school as Layla put her mask on so did Stella. Layla saw Malic and Bella together holding hands.

Layla: Oh no she ain't!

Stella: Layla! She got out with her bag going inside with her mom to sign in. She had on an ankle brace and her pink fluffy slides. She headed pass Malic as he grab her hand.

Malic: Wassup with you?

Layla: Leave me alone Malic.

Malic: What's wrong?

Layla: You know what's wrong. She headed upstairs as she met Isabelle.

Isabelle: Bella's mother is here because she wants her to transfer here but I told the principal not too and she agreed so.

Layla: I'm going to break up with Malic tho.

Isabelle: Why?

Layla: Because I want to he was holding her hand. After a few minutes Malic came upstairs sitting next to Layla.

Malic: Why you like this?

Layla: You we're holding Bella's hand I'm not blind.

Malic: She grab my hand when your mom pulled up.

Layla: You really think I'm going to believe that?

Malic: Babes, you-

Layla: Don't call me that I can't do this anymore.

Malic: Do what?

Layla: Be with you, you clearly like Bella.

Malic: No I want to be with you not her!

Layla: You like her Malic!

Malic: I don't, stop saying that!

Layla: You never hold my hand since middle school now you we're holding Bella's hand! She got up as he held her hand.

Malic: Is this what you want? For me to hold your hand?

Layla: No I want you to love me like you used to in middle school.

Malic: I'm leaving school at 18 and I want you to come with me.

Layla: I can't.. I'm leaving school at 16 but my mom wants me to go to 18 but I'll be 17 when you left.

Malic: No I'll wait for you then I want you to come with me.

Layla: I'm going to Canada you?

Malic: Same!

Layla: Okay.. Fine I'll go to 18. They hug as Bella walk in.

Bella: Malic?

Malic: Oh hi.

Bella: I'm going to go.

Malic: Yeah okay bye!

Bella: Bye.. She left.

Layla: I know you still love her.

Malic: What no I don't!

Layla: My sister Kayla likes you lol I mean she sees you as her second dad.

Malic: Oh really?

Layla: Yeah.

Malic: We didn't have our first kiss yet.

Layla: Yeah I know but I got to eat and take my medicine. She took her KFC out of her bag before eating.

Malic: My mom is here let me go get mines. He got his In and Out burger and fires before sitting next to Layla and eating.

Layla: This nasty medicine!

Malic: Drink it then drink some drink.

Layla: I have to go buy.

Isabelle: And aren't you guys a cute couple?

Layla: Can you buy me a drink?

Isabelle: Layla!

Layla: Fine.

Isabelle: Fine give me the money. Layla give her the money as she headed to buy her the drink.

Malic: I can throw away these for us and come back.

Layla: You sure?

Malic: I don't want you to hurt your foot any more.

Layla: I just sprained it tho.

Malic: So? After lunch the had two more classes before heading home. Layla took the school bus since it would drop her straight home. Malic sat next to her as the bus took of. She arrived home as she headed inside.

Layla: I'm home!

Stella: Oh hi honey, how was school?

Layla: It was okay.

Stella: Okay and Kelly went to fill the jeep up because we're going for a drive tomorrow.

Layla: Ohh okay, finally got no homework this weekend.

Stella: Go take your clothes of I need to get them washing bring the bra too.

Layla: Ohh.. Layla headed upstairs taking her clothes of before giving them to her mom to wash.

Stella: I have to go get the girls I'll be back.

Layla: Okay. Stella left heading to get the girls. After they headed back where Kelly was on the couch watching tv.

Kelly: What's for dinner?

Stella: I'll order something I'm not in the mood for cooking.

Kelly: Sure. He smirked as Stella headed upstairs. He followed her as Stella sat on the bed. You okay?

Stella: Yeah I'm okay.

Kelly: Feeling sick yet?

Stella: No.

Kelly: You wanna cuddle?

Stella: Sure.

Kelly: My head in hurting I believe you can make it feel better.

Stella: Okay come. He laid in her chest as she rub his back all over.

Kelly: Where still going to the beach right?

Stella: If you don't feel better we aren't going anymore we'll go Sunday.

Kelly: Deal! Stella kissed his head as he smile.
____________________________________