Names for the twins

Stella was up almost the whole night researching baby girl twin names. Kelly was so mad the fact she was up the whole night. She wouldn't close her eyes to sleep or anything. Kelly just found Stella adorable the way she told him she needed to find names immediately. He told her they had plenty of time so no need to rush.

Kelly: You must be exhausted babe I need you to sleep and stop staying up late for baby names you have 20 something or whatever more weeks to go that's long so please turn your phone of.

Stella: Fine.. But I found some.

Kelly: You really aren't letting this go huh?

Stella: No, I found Elliana and Lilliana, Haylee and Kaylee, Ariana and Adrianna and Olivia and Ava.

Kelly: Livie, Olive, Liv those names come out of Olivia but I like Elliana and Lilliana the best.

Stella: Me too.

Kelly: I like Mackenzie and McKenna too.

Stella: That could be there middle name Elliana Mackenzie and Lilliana McKenna.

Kelly: Yeah but I want to name one of the our baby after Shay..

Stella: We still can..

Kelly: Elliana Mackenzie Shay Severide? No I think that's weird maybe next child.

Stella: Sure.

Kelly: Okay that's our twins name Elliana Mackenzie and Lilliana McKenna Severide now let's make Layla into a Severide so she doesn't feel left out.

Stella: Sure.

Kelly: Alright you get sleep now you haven't sleep last night god you must be exhausted.

Stella: Yeah.. Make me breakfast, please? She said being polite.

Kelly: Of course. He headed downstairs making the kids Ego waffles and a ham sandwich with cheese for him and Stella. He ordered 2 medium caramel frappuccino's and 2 small from Starbucks. After about 10 minutes the frappuccino's came.

Stella: What are you doing?

Kelly: You can't drink coffee so it's my duty to order these every morning.

Stella: No! Kelly you don't have to I can still use decaf coffee.

Kelly: No I don't want you drinking none.

Stella: But nothing is going to happen, I promise.

Kelly: Well I don't care your gonna drink this.

Stella: No I'm making myself coffee, decaf coffee.

Kelly: No babe!

Stella: Kelly nothing is going to happen to me! Kelly was still worried about Stella drinking coffee.

Kelly: I don't want you to drink it okay?

Stella: You can't stop me. She headed to make the decaf coffee as Kelly pulled her away.

Kelly: Stop just stop!

Stella: Baby, baby, baby I said nothing is going to happen. She pulled him into a hug as he was worried about losing her and the babies.

Kelly: I can't lose you 3.

Stella: Kelly it's not coffee it's just decaf, look it up. So he did and found that she can actually drink it. Kelly let out a sign of relief as Stella kissed his cheek.

Kelly: But your not drinking it everyday.

Stella: Fine with me. They kissed deeply not pulling away Kelly pick Stella up but before he could place her on the counter Kayla came downstairs. Kelly and Stella quickly pull away before getting down.