Ha! I knew it!

Few days had pass it's day 5 that the Severide family were on the yacht. Stella had found out she was pregnant now waiting to telling Kelly as she was anxious. She place the pregnancy test in a box before hiding it under the bed. Kelly was asleep but instantly got woken up Stella's foot bracelet jiggling.

Kelly: Nooo! He groaned.

Stella: I'm sorry to wake you up.

Kelly: How long we're you up?

Stella: From 6:35.

Kelly: Why we're you up so early?nmn

Stella: I had things to do.

Kelly: Like what?

Stella: Things to do a surprise for you which is very easy to find out.

Kelly: What? You woke up before me?

Stella: Nope that's not a surprise.

Kelly: It is.

Stella: No it's not but it's something better and we we're waiting for this moment so get up. Kelly threw his shirt and boxers on.

Kelly: Alright I'm ready.

Stella: There's a box waiting for you in this room.

Kelly: Okay. Kelly check all over the room for the box it took him little after 5 minutes. He finally found the box under the bed.

Stella: Open it! Kelly open the box and couldn't believe what he saw.

Kelly: Ha! I knew it! Kelly's eyes fill with tears before going to pick Stella up

Kelly: Ha! I knew it! Kelly's eyes fill with tears before going to pick Stella up. She recorded the whole thing as they both kissed.

Stella: We're having a another baby!

Kelly: We sure are, let's go tell my mom and my sister!

Stella: No I want you to hide the box and I have something like hide bunch card like you have paper with clues on them.

Kelly: Ooo and you didn't do that for me?

Stella: Next pregnancy I promise.

Kelly: Fine, another 2 years?

Stella: Yeah when the baby is Kayla's age we'll try again hehe.

Kelly: Ooo I like the sound of that. Stella giggled before cutting up paper and writing clues on them.

Stella: Okay I'm gonna hide these quickly. She hide the papers around the yacht as Kelly called the girls in the living room.

Kelly: Okay so guys me and Stella have a surprise for you.

Stella: But first, your suppose to record on your phone.

Kelly: Second there's paper hidden all around the yacht and your suppose to get it and tell your teammates you have it then you'll read what that paper says okay?

Girls: Yes sir!

Kelly: Okay starting, now! They ran all over the yacht searching for paper as Kayla found one.

Kayla: ME! Look! They headed back to the living room as she open it.

Layla: I need to go poo-poo in the..

Jennifer: Bathroom! They ran to the bathroom as Katie and Layla fought for the paper.

Katie: It looks like you found me, I'm starving!

Layla: In the fridge? Kitchen? They headed downstairs as Layla opened the fridge there was an envelope, she open it as paper flew out.

Jennifer: I am staying in this place where I stay on nights/when I'm ill.

Katie: Bed! They check the bedroom downstairs as it was under Layla's pillow.

Layla: Psst! I'm floating in the sky.. Shhhh.

Kayla: We go to sky?

Jennifer: Look on the roof. They kept looking in the roof as Jennifer found it in the kitchen.

Katie: I need to warm my food in the..

Kayla: Mickrowale.

Girls: Microwave!

Kelly: Let Kayla open it in she figure it out first. Layla lift Kayla up as she open the microwave taking the envelope out. Kayla open it as the word "I'm" drop out.

Layla: Ooo.

Jennifer: I'm what?

Layla: It says go to the master bathroom and see.. They headed upstairs to find another envelope in the bathroom as they headed downstairs.

Kelly: This is the moment of truth! They open the envelope taking the paper out.

Jennifer: Pregnant? They form the words together as it read "I'm pregnant!"

Girls: OMGGGGGGG! They screamed in excitement before going to Stella tightly.

Kelly: God help me if it's another girl.

Jennifer: God has bless you with all these wonderful babies! They we're all so excited to have another baby Severide here.

Post:

@KellySeveride: Few days ago I married this beautiful woman and I'm honored to call her my wife!

Likes: 998,920

Comments: 928,929.

@Mollybolly232: I missed you guys! It's seem like forever since you guys last post!

@KellySeveride: @Mollybolly232: We missed you guys too! Wedding planning took up our time we're sorry!

NanaJennifer: Congrats!

@Stellarida_fan392: Now it's time for another baby Severide! You guys said you were planning on having another baby after you got married now I'm waiting patiently!😊

@StellaKidd: @Stellaride_fan392: Ooo you can keep on waiting😏