Mother's day

It's Mother's day across the world. Kelly decided to make something special for Stella. He had gotten the girls up to come downstairs and set the house up. The bedroom was done which Stella didn't know about. Kelly woke her up by shooting the curtains open. She groaned as Kelly kissed her cheek.

Kelly: Good morning and happy mother's day babe! Stella smiled.

Stella: Aww thank you baby! They kissed as she headed to the bathroom. He pick her up placing her on the bathroom counter as she did her routine.

Kelly: This will take 15 minutes huh? Call me when your done. He got the bathtub full up with oils and soaps will rose pettles.

Stella: Baby.. Why are you doing this? She look at him sniffing as he chuckled.

Kelly: It's mother's day! He wipe her tears.

Stella: I know but..

Kelly: But nothing. He pick her up heading downstairs as Layla and Kayla turn the light on before popping the confetti poppers.

Girls: Happy Mother's day, mom! They screamed as Kelly kissed Stella's cheek putting her on the ground as she look at him speechless. They girls ran to her as they hug her.

Stella: Aww thank you guys! The twins crawled the redness still in there eyes she knew they had gotten waken up and they were still sleeping. Kelly pick them both up before putting them upstairs in there crib and stuff toys. He put their pacifier in there mouth as he close the door. Layla got started on breakfast as Kayla brushed Stella's hair.

Kelly: No baby I think your tangling mommy's hair.

Stella: Yeah you can do something else.

Kayla: No.

Kelly: My mom is coming today hehe.

Stella: Oh..

Kelly: You want her to come or not?

Stella: If you want her to come that's fine.

Kelly: No but do you want her to come? Stella look at him speechless as he cup her cheeks.

Stella: No..

Kelly: That's rude..

Stella: I don't care.

Kelly: That's being rude young lady. He teased as Stella got up pushing him.

Stella: Don't disrespect me!

Kelly: I'm being honest here I ask if you want my mom to come and you said no.

Stella: Every holiday? She comes for Christmas, Halloween, the kids birthday like omg!

Kelly: You don't gotta act so tho if she wants to then I'm sorry.

Stella: Whatever. Stella left heading upstairs teary eyed. Kayla grab unto Kelly's shirt before sliding down. She ran upstairs in her mom's room.

Kayla: Mommy? She climbed on the bed so did Kelly.

Stella: Come here. They hug as they cuddle.

Kelly: Baby..

Stella: Leave me alone!

Kelly: But you have to listen to me. He grab her hand closing the door. Isn't my mom important to you anymore?

Stella: Uhm no. Kelly signed.

Kelly: Why are you being rude?

Stella: Because I can rude can I not?

Kelly: No Stella it's not nice if you we're to tell my mom this she would of hate you! Wanted me to get a divorce from you because your being rude! She loves you like your her daughter that's why she always hugs you first, see she doesn't have time for her own son.. Kelly pulled Stella into a hug as Kayla got down sitting on the bed grabbing the remote before turning the tv on.