Jennifer home

Jennifer had just landed in Chicago telling her son that she's at the airport. Stella was vacuuming the house all around. The twins we're a month old now. Layla was going back to school in a  few weeks. Kelly and Stella we're looking for preschools for Kayla to go at.

Kelly: I think she will start in September the new term begins the 14th and Kayla will be 3.

Stella: Yup and Layla will be in her second year in middle school I thought you had to wear long socks by then.

Kelly: Nope, Kayla come here!

Kayla: Yes?

Kelly: You aren't even dressed yet! He chuckled picking his naked daughter up before heading to get her dressed. She still wets the bed but her parents were trying not to give her a loud to drink before bed.

Stella: Alrighty little missy stop peeing your bed down I'm not in the mood for changing bed sheets all the time like this.

Kelly: I don't think she's ready for a underwear babe so let me take this of and put on the pull ups.

Stella: No let her put it on.

Kelly: Right. Kelly give Kayla a pull up diaper as she pulled it up. She didn't wanna where a pants since it was hot in Chicago.

Stella: Alright go on run along.

Kelly: Look at her stomach so big. They laugh as they heard Layla screamed. They headed downstairs seeing her killing this thing. It was long, small and black.

Stella: Omg what is that?

Layla: A snake!

Stella: A what!?

Kelly: Oh god.. And you killed it just like that??

Layla: Yes it was coming for me! When they check it was a fake snake that Kelly prank Stella with 2 days ago.

Stella: Hahahahahaha. She laugh so did Kelly.

Kelly: It's not real Lays come here. He pick her up as she sniff.

Layla: But it was moving.

Kelly: No it wasn't you probably was just imagining.

Stella: Yup maybe.

Kelly: Shit! I have to go get my mom from the airport oh and Katie's son is also starting Preschool.

Stella: Ohhk that's cool.

Kelly: You sure?

Stella: Yeah I mean it would be nice for Kayla to have a friend to go with.

Layla: She'll find someone maybe a boy lol.

Stella: We'll see.

Kelly: Okay well I'm going now. He kissed them goodbye before heading to the airport. Kayla was dancing the nursery rhymes in the living room.

Stella: Alright she's keeping the twins distracted look how they're looking at her but I can't believe you will be in high school soon, last year old of middle school time flies huh?

Layla: I hope my grades are over 50.

Stella: Or you will have to repeat a grade and you don't want that to happen and if that happens you know what that means right?

Layla: Yes mom.. The twins started to cry as they we're hungry, Stella nurse them as Kayla climb in her lap kissing their head.

Kayla: I make them sad?

Stella: No no baby there just hungry and when there hungry they cry just like you didn't when you were their age. Then Kelly open the door.

Kelly: I'm back aww how are my babies. Lilliana immediately look at Kelly with excitement in her eyes.