Nickelodeon Resort

Stella and Kelly we're planning on a trip to the Dominican Republic for 2-3 years but they never ended up going. They decided to go today. They got pack some bags up as Brett and Casey we're also going with them.

Stella: It's so early!

Kelly: We have to get going now we don't wanna be late.

Stella: Sure. They got up.

Kelly: Let's go get the kids up you smell nice by the way.

Stella: Thank you! Kelly headed to wake Layla up. She was still knock out.

Kelly: Sleepy head wakey wakey. He shake her as she groan.

Layla: Hmm?

Kelly: Come wake up we have to get going.

Layla: It's like 4 in the morning! We're are we going?

Kelly: Somewhere.

Layla: Fine.

Kelly: You need to get your hair done too.

Layla: My mom doesn't wanna put my hair in briads for me.

Kelly: Oh is that so?

Layla: Yup.

Kelly: Okay.. After an hour Kelly was driving to the airport. Stella was recording a YouTube video. They book in later then Casey and Brett arrive. Brett was 20 weeks pregnant with a baby boy.

Stella: Okay guys we are about to board the aeroplane.

Kayla: Guys guys guys.. We fly in airplane. She said looking in the camera.

Stella: Yes we fly in the airplane. They boarded the airplane. It was the twins first time traveling on a plane.

Kelly: Okay you guys are something are you?

Twins: No!

Stella: That's there favorite word now.

Kelly: Yup definitely. The plane took of the twins started to get scared so they started crying. Stella exchange Kayla for Ellie and
Lilly before calming them down helping them get settle.

Stella: Okay you guys okay now?

Kelly: I think they are. Elliana grab the go pro before talking to herself.

After a couple hours. The squad finally landed in the Dominican Republic. The kids didn't know what to expect. Until Kelly broke the silence and said.

Kelly: We are in the Dominican Republic which means we're going to Nickelodeon Resort! They all screamed in excitement as they booked in. They had 3 golf carts to take them to there rooms. The had 4 rooms for; Casey and Brett. Stella, Kelly and the twins. Layla, Isabelle and Kayla. Isabelle's mom. They headed inside there room they will be staying at.

Stella: Woah..