The twins are home!

It's been a week since Amaya was born. The twins we're coming back home today. Kayla was sad because she wanted to go in Canada with Layla. So Layla came and took her with her. It's a Saturday morning 9:00. Stella opened the blinds as Kelly groan throwing the sheets over his head.

Kelly: Oh no..

Stella: Wake up it's 9:00.

Kelly: What did you make for breakfast?

Stella: I made scramble eggs and sausages with ice coffee.

Kelly: Ooo sounds yum.

Stella: It is so get up.

Kelly: I didn't realize you had her with you.

Stella: Yes she's my little helper.

Kelly: What did she help you with?

Stella: By pooping that's what. They laugh. After Kelly got up heading to the bathroom as he headed downstairs to eat. Soon after they got their day started.

Kelly: Babe! Amaya has a gas bubble!

Stella: Why did you feed her alot??

Kelly: She was hungry!

Stella: I'm trying to do the sheets here baby, deal with her!

Kelly: She's so sad.. She's crying! Stella ignored Kelly as she started to cook some pasta and fish.

Stella: I'm coming gosh! He started recording on his phone as he laid her on her stomach. Soon after Amaya let out a big fart. She jump as Kelly gaps.

Kelly: Ain't no way I'm changing that.

Stella: Oh hell no.

Kelly: Babe!

Stella: Come here Amaya let mommy change your diaper. She rolled her eyes before placing her on the changing table. She began to change her diaper.

Kelly: Eww!

Stella: Omg.. This is your fault Kelly you fed her a lot of milk.

Kelly: She wanted it tho. Stella place a new diaper on Amaya before putting her pants back on.

Stella: I'm not going to let you fed her again.

Kelly: I'm sorry..

Stella: It's okay. She give the baby to him as she threw the diaper away before washing her hands.

Kelly: Here you hold her..

Stella: No I have to finish washing and cooking.

Kelly: I have to finish some work.

Stella: Work?

Kelly: Yes.

Stella: What kind of work?

Kelly: You'll find out once it's done it's about our beach house remember?

Stella: I remember.

Kelly: It only has a month job to do.

Stella: Wait so we get to stay in it in a month?

Kelly: Yeah it will be done by then you want to move in there now?

Stella: We can go there on the weekends for a getaway or sometimes we can stay there.

Kelly: Yeah, I love that idea. He smiled.

Stella: Yeah. She wink before heading inside her closet.

Kelly: What you looking for?

Stella: No I'm looking for an outfit to wear tomorrow.

Kelly: Where you going tomorrow?

Stella: Oop.. You ask a lot of questions..

Kelly: Oh do I?

Stella: Yeah but I'm going out with the girls.

Kelly: And leaving me here to babysit?

Stella: I'm joking.

Kelly: Ohh.

Stella: I'm just looking for my head towel have you seen it? The light pink one stars?

Kelly: Yeah it's washing.. I put it in the laundry basket.

Stella: What? No!

Kelly: I thought it was dirty!

Stella: Ugh!

Kelly: Babe.. He pick her up as she signed.

Stella: We should get away sometime.

Kelly: Yes we should but Amaya is a newborn..

Stella: So?

Kelly: She's a baby who loves her mama.

Stella: No who loves her dada. He chuckled.

Kelly: What I'm saying is that we can't leave her so soon unless we take her with us.

Stella: That's not a date..

Kelly: I know but we aren't going then. He pick her up as he place a kiss on her lips.

Stella: Leave me alone.

Kelly: Don't be sad we'll go sometime.

Stella: Come let me go let me finish cooking tho foods almost done we gotta get the kids.

Kelly: Yeah I know and they are on the plane by themselves too.

Stella: But Bella is a flight attended so she's on the plane with them she'll call when they land.

Kelly: Ooo yes I'm starving! After the food was finish Stella and Kelly ate there delicious meal.

Stella: Yum!

Kelly: This was delicious!

Stella: Thank you!

Kelly: Can I have some more..?

Stella: Where are you putting that?

Kelly: I need to eat babe, I'm still hungry!

Stella: We are leaving some for dinner I'm not cooking again.

Kelly: Sure. He got some more food before eating. After Stella got a call that the twins we're at the airport. She drove immediately to the airport as she pick them up.

Twins: Mommy!

Stella: Hey you guys! Your voice change..

Elliana: We missed you mommy!

Stella: I missed you guys too! She help them each with there suitcase as they had on there backpacks.

Lilliana: Kayla isn't here..

Stella: Yeah I know she isn't but she'll be back when Layla is okay? Now are you guys ready to meet your new baby sister?

Twins: Yessss! Stella loaded them up into the Lamborghini as she drove home. They we're home in an hour as Kelly was calming Amaya down.

Kelly: Twins!

Stella: There home!

Twins: Daddy! They ran hugging him as he give Amaya to Stella before hugging back the twins.

Kelly: You guys are so big now I can't believe it.

Elliana: Yeah.. Can we hold her?

Stella: Of course you can let daddy wash your hands okay? Kelly took them to wash there hands as they dried them in paper towel.

Kelly: Okay sit down. Stella place Amaya in Lilliana's arms as she snuggle into her.

Lilliana: She's so soft!

Elliana: She's a baby Lilly!

Kelly: Yeah that's right! After Elliana held Amaya in her arms.

Elliana: She's so cute! She's cute just like mommy!

Stella: Awww but your even cuter.

Kelly: No you all are cute! They pulled each other in a hug before reuniting with the twins.
______________________
A/N: Sorry guys for the boring chapter, sorry for any mistake bye!