Damn baby girl

Next day:
Stella got woken up by phone alarming. She quickly turned it of as she got up heading to the kitchen. Kelly was walking behind her which she didn't knew. He walk up behind her holding her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

Kelly: It's just me it's just me. Stella immediately calm down as laid her head on his shoulder.

Stella: Only couple of hours of living in here and your already tryna give me an heart attack.

Kelly: Aww I'm sorry. He kissed her neck.

Stella: Well after shift it looks like I have to go grocery shopping.

Kelly: Can I come?

Stella: Why do you wanna come? You mean every where I go your following me? She laugh.

Kelly: Because I just wanna keep you safe that's all..

Stella: Oh really? From what?

Kelly: Grant.

Stella: Kelly..

Kelly: Look I'm sorry okay? But if I ever see him again ima kill him!

Stella: Shhhh Kelly.. You know your a great friend better than I can ever ask for?

Kelly: Damn baby girl.

Stella: I'm serious Kelly. Kelly turned her around placing a kiss on her chin. He was trying to kiss her on her lips but couldn't.

Kelly: I'm sorry..

Stella: No don't say sorry. She made breakfast for herself, Layla and Kelly.

Kelly: You didn't have to.

Stella: Then why are you staying here then? It's not like I'm going to leave you starving. She rolled her eyes.

Kelly: Aww. He swipe his lips across hers as she look at him.

Stella: Did you just kiss me?

Kelly: N-no.

Stella: No say yes because it's fine.

Kelly: I don't think it is.

Stella: Just not worry about it okay? She pack Layla's bag as Kelly help her.

Kelly: Do you want me to wake her up?

Stella: Sure but she hates it when she gets wake up.

Kelly: Okay I'll be careful.

Stella: Okay. Kelly headed to go and wake Layla up.

Kelly: Layla?

Layla: Hmm?

Kelly: Wakey wakey. Layla rolled over as she climb in Kelly's lap.

Stella: Come on breakfast is ready.

1 hour later:
Kelly: Stella! Are you ready to go?

Stella: I'm coming! She headed downstairs putting her shoes on before grabbing her bag. Stella got in her car starting the engine letting it warm up.

Kelly: Go with mommy.

Layla: No I wanna go with you.

Kelly: Go with mommy I will follow you there.

Layla: Okay.. She got in her moms car as Stella drove to the school.

At School:
Stella: Okay go on now go and give Kelly a hug and go inside look your friend is waiting for you.

Layla: Okay. She give Kelly a high five and a hug before heading inside. Kelly and Stella look at each other as they got in there cars heading to the firehouse.