Something happened.. part 2

Stella: Something happened..

Kelly: What happened??

Stella: Someone is inside of my apartment, the door is force open the windows are smash.. Kelly I don't know what to do..

Kelly: Okay I'm on my way right now, put down and calls the cops right now I'm on my way, get in your car and drive around in a circle I will be there when you come back at the front.

Stella: Okay.. She put down grabbing Layla's hand as they headed to the car. Stella lock the doors keeping the windows up as she called the cops.

Lady: 911 what's your emergency?

Stella: Help me, my apartment door is force open and the windows are smash I don't know what else to do..

Lady: Okay ma'am what's your address?

Stella: 3435 Jason Street..

Lady: Okay sending police to your location right now.

Stella: Okay, thank you..

Lady: It's my pleasure.
End of call.

Stella drove around the building as Kelly pulled up. She park the car behind him.

Kelly: Hey. Layla ran to him as he pick her up.

Layla: Grant did this..

Kelly: Are you sure?

Layla: Yes he did this and we need to kill him. They shared a look between each other then Kelly laugh.

Stella: This isn't funny!

Kelly: Hey hey come here. He pulled her into a hug.

Layla: We have to stop him and kill him for good that way we don't have to worry about him anymore.

Kelly: But he's your dad..

Layla: Eww no he's not, you are.

Stella: Oops.. Kelly and Stella look at each other.

Kelly: Really you think I'm your dad?

Layla: Yeah, momma said so.

Stella: Me!? I sure does hell don't remember me telling you that liarrrrr! I- Kelly put his hand over her mouth.

Kelly: Did you say so?

Stella: Noooo! She just make that up I never told her that you are her dad! Stella was getting mad as Kelly could see.

Kelly: You sure?

Stella: Yes I'm sure! She rolled her eyes as Kelly look at Layla.

Layla: Hehe.

Stella: You need to get down. Kelly put her down as she look at him sad.

Kelly: Why did you lie?

Layla: No reason.. She walk away getting inside the car and started to cry.

Stella: Ugh the police are taking forever. She signed rolling her eyes.

Kelly: Hey I'm here you wanna go inside to check it out?

Stella: Sure. She give Kelly a knife as he look at her.

Kelly: Haha.

Stella: Come now, I'm not leaving Layla here so. She headed to the car as she saw Layla crying.

Layla: Go away. She sniff.

Stella: Layla get up and stop. She got out the other door as she stood there.

Kelly: Come on Layla. He went to grab her hand as she pulled away.

Stella: Do you want me to slap you girl? Stop playing the ass and come along! Her voice raise at her.

Layla: I don't wanna go in there, what if he's in there? I don't wanna see his ugly face! He will kill us or something I'm not going in there our foot prints would be in there! Well duh because we live there but I don't wanna go in there.

Stella: Why not? He isn't going to get you. Then the police arrived with the sirens going out. They headed inside the apartment.

Cop: Chicago P.D! Grant was there soaking the things with gasoline. He drop the can as he ran away. Jay Halsted knock him down on the floor as Voight place his foot on Grant's chest.

Voight: Grant you wanna kill your wife huh?

Grant: She's a hore! She cheated on me!

Voight: Your under arrest. The cop arrested Grant taking him outside.

Grant: Your a hore! Stella block Layla's ears as Kelly got mad.

Kelly: Go to hell! I'm not going to let you stand here and call her names! Kelly got mad walking up to him.

Grant: And your the bitch who had been mailing her huh? Kelly punch Grant in the face as Jay and Adam held him back. Stella put Layla in the car buckling her up as Kelly walk back over to Stella. They hug tightly as she cried.

Stella: What the hell is wrong with you? They look into each other eyes as Kelly signed.

Kelly: I can't stay here and let him tell you these things it's unacceptable. Stella laugh.

Stella: I'm sorry but your cute when you look like that. She left an aggressive kiss on his lips.

Voight: He soak your place with gasoline.. He was going to light the place on fire I'm sorry but your place is done..

Stella: Oh my god. She cried into Kelly's chest as Jay and Erin walk over to them.

Erin: Hey Stella are you okay?

Stella: Erin?

Erin: Hey. They hug as they smiled.

Stella: Your a cop now huh.

Erin: And your a firefighter huh I see. They chuckled.

Kelly: Well I guess you two had met?

Stella: Yup. They smiled. After a while the police took Grant away.

Kelly: Hey you wanna crash at my place? I mean you don't have no where to stay.. Few clothes when you were staying at mines I don't want you to be alone right now.

Stella: Its okay..

Kelly: No it's not I don't want you to be alone not after what happened, do you wanna come live with me?

Stella: Uhhh..

Kelly: Please?

Stella: Sure okay.. But that means I have to pay rent..?

Kelly: No you don't have to.

At Kelly's apartment:
Kelly walk upstairs with a sleeping Layla as Stella came up with the bags. Kelly was kinda mad because he told Stella not to bring the bags would he would go back for them.

Kelly: I told you not to bring the bags I would of gone back for them.

Stella: It's okay you don't have to worry about it.

Kelly: Fine. Kelly was going to open the door as he saw the door was already open.

Stella: What?

Kelly: Someone is in here.. Kelly open the door as no one was there.

Stella: You kidding me Kelly?

Kelly: But I lock the door..

Stella: You were in a hurry to leave huh?

Kelly: I'm telling you I lock the door!

Stella: Okay okay I believe you I'm sorry.

Kelly: It's okay.
_________________________
A/N: Credits- emmajanex0x sorry for any mistakes hope you guys like it.