3 weeks old

2 weeks later:
It's been two weeks since Stella had give birth to baby Kayla. Kelly had just taken Layla to school as Stella and Kayla we're asleep. Stella hardly gets sleep on nights due to Kayla who needs to be fed. Kelly sometimes wakes up to get Kayla for Stella to feed her.

Kelly: Baby I'm home.. He kissed her cheek. Stella pull the covers over her head.

Stella: Nooo! Sleep.

Kelly: No I'm not waking you up I'm just letting you know I'm back.

Stella: Okay what time is?

Kelly: About 8:00.

Stella: Ugh. She got up as Kelly look at her.

Kelly: Your cute you know that right? I mean look at you.

Stella: You called me cute!?

Kelly: Yeah what's wrong?

Stella: How I'm I cute? I'm so fat I need to lose weight.

Kelly: No you don't your hot. 

Stella: I'm not stop.

Kelly: You can say that for all I care but I know your hot. She rolled her eyes heading in the bathroom. She wash her face before rinsing her mouth with mouthwash. She use the bathroom before washing her hands and drying them.

Stella: I'm going to make breakfast.

Kelly: Why? Wait who the hell where's a bra then a vest.

Stella: I do because I was getting cold.

Kelly: Take the vest of and your hot like that.

Stella: Hehe. He pulled her waist as she sat on him. Kelly started sliding his hands up and down Stella's thighs as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Kelly: You know it's only been 2 weeks ugh.

Stella: 2-3 more weeks left.

Kelly: Today should be the day.

Stella: And you want to hurt me? Down there?

Kelly: No.

Stella: Then let's wait.

Kelly: Ugh fine. They laid next to each other as Kelly played with her belly button.

Stella: Kelly! She giggled. He tool his shirt of then he took her vest of.

Kelly: I need skin contact. They cuddle with each other talking about there future together.

20 minutes later:
Stella: I want breakfast, you?

Kelly: Yeah. They look into each other eyes before kissing.

Stella: What kind of breakfast do you want? Oh Kayla is up, awww she's playing with her teddy bear.

Kelly: Let's go make breakfast before she wakes up. They headed downstairs making breakfast.

Stella: What do you think we should do today?

Kelly: I don't know you wanna go to the mall? Get the baby things?  And things for ourselves?

Stella: Sure and we definitely need groceries.

Kelly: I honestly think we should get a newborn crib and put it in our room so she can sleep there every night she's crying and we hardly sleep on nights.

Stella: I guess but you wanted a baby it's not my first time having a baby.

Kelly: Then you know how to take care of one.

Stella: Yeah but you wouldn't leave me to go with another woman right? They starred at each other.

Kelly: Of course not I don't think there's any one in this world hotter than you. They laugh as he grab her waist kissing her lips.