Back to work

Today was Kelly's and Stella's first time back to work. They got tested for covid which the results we're negative. They we're getting ready as Layla was babysitting Kayla for the day. Stella left food in the fridge and kept the gates lock.

Kelly: You are the responsible sister for your Kayla, you know how to shower and change her diaper we left a letter on the couch for things your suppose to do with her she sleeps twice a day so make sure that's done.

Stella: There's no be no running around outside, try not to scream so no one can hear you me and-

Kelly: We will be coming to check in 3 times today later this morning this evening and tonight.

Stella: Yeah.

Layla: Okay understood.

Kelly: Good now when she wakes up her tea is already warm.

Layla: Okay.

Stella: Okay byee! You are allowed to call Isabelle and Bella ONLY!

Kelly: And do not tell anyone your home alone.

Stella: You heard him!

Layla: Jeez okay.

Kelly: Now we're leaving bye!

Stella: Bye!

Layla: Bye!

Stella: You have our number if any emergencies. Stella and Kelly left before shutting the door and gate up. They headed to the firehouse. Shift started at 7:00am till 5am the next morning, yes the working hours changed.

At the firehouse:
Kelly: I don't know about you but I missed the kids already.

Stella: Yeah me too.

Kelly: I'm nervous plus we're early.

Stella: Yeah it's now 6:50.

Kelly: Yeah but we're not going to act like a couple on shift.

Stella: Okay.

Kelly: Only after shift or if you want me.

Stella: So I can't come and visit you?

Kelly: Of course you can.

Stella: Okay. They headed inside hand in hand before separating.

Kelly: Cya!

Stella: Are you avoiding me? It's like your making it sound like we aren't together.

Kelly: I'm sorry I just don't want some chief coming in here and seeing us together.

Everyone: Surpriseeee! Welcome back! They all said as Stella screamed making everyone laugh.

Kelly and Stella: Thank you!

Boden: Severide, Casey my office. Kelly kissed Stella's cheek before headed to chief's office.

Kelly: You wanted to see us, chief?

Boden: Yeah have a seat, first welcome back.

Kelly: Yeah thanks.

Casey: Not meaning to cut you of or anything chief but how's the wedding planning?

Kelly: We haven't started yet a lot of places are shut because of covid so.

Boden: A park wedding.

Kelly: No chief what happens if the rain falls?

Casey: Church wedding?

Kelly: Okay enough, what did you really wanted chief? If you guys want more about the wedding ask Stella. Stella, Gabby and Brett we're in the bullet pen with Connie.