Opening gifts/teaching Layla how to swim

1 day later:
Kelly's pov:
Today me, Stella and Layla are going on a beach day I wanted to go over to her place and surprise her with a gift I got her since I didn't quite opened mines as yet. I got ready in my swimming trunks them putting my clothes on. I pack my bag, got mines and Stella's present and a little something for Layla. I got in the car heading over to Stella's apartment.

At Stella's apartment:
I got out of my car heading upstairs knocking on her door. I heard Layla said "momma someone is at the door." I smiled to myself as Layla open the door slightly.

Layla: Daddy! She open the door hugging me as I pick her her up.

Kelly: Hey baby how are you?

Layla: Happy now your here. She smiled as I kiss her head.

Stella: Who's at the- I heard Stella said as we starred at each other.

Kelly: Hey.

Stella: Hey what are you doing here? It's not time yet.. Or my phone is wrong..

Kelly: No no no it's not time yet but I just wanted to come by and give you guys something.

Stella: Ohh like what?

Kelly: Can I come in?

Stella: Yeah why would you stand outside? It's cold and your letting the snow in here. She said as I look at her puzzled.

Kelly: There's no snow haha.

Stella: Well me and Layla are pretending that snow is still here that's why haha.

Kelly: Okay well here this is for you since you got me things for our first date so wanna open it now or? I said all in one breath which Stella laugh at me.

Stella: Okay breathe first tho anyways yes let's open them and thanks even though you didn't have to get me anything.. She said as I climb the stairs to her. We sat on the floor by the living room as we look at each other.

Kelly: Okay here. I give her the present I got for her.

Stella: Open your first. I open my present as it was a box. She cut the box open as I remove the papers. It was socks, a watch, a play station, a game on Monopoly, a camera, a  black hoodie that said "Severide" at the back and a fanny pack.

Kelly: Omg.. I started to tear up.

Stella: Hehe. Stella pulled me into a hug as I cried into her neck.

Kelly: Omg, thank you! I love you.

Stella: I love you too baby. She wipe my tears as she kiss my lips.

Kelly: I'm happy and kinda sad I didn't get you any electronic..

Stella: That's okay really. She smiled as I press my lips on hers.

Kelly: I'm honestly surprised.. My dad threw away my PlayStation when I was 10..

Stella: But he isn't going to get it now is he?

Kelly: I was married before.. I have a lot of ex's..

Stella: And your now telling me this?

Kelly: Yeah I was afraid you would leave me..

Stella: Why would I leave you Kelly?

Kelly: Because I have more that one ex?

Stella: Oh Kelly why don't didn't you just tell me all of this before? I clearly wouldn't of hate you!

Kelly: I'm sorry..

Layla: The real question is why does he get a PlayStation and I don't got one?

Stella: Uhm..

Layla: So you love Kelly more than your own daughter!?

Stella: What no! I love you both equally it's just because the store was out of stalk and I only got one for him.. I'm sorry baby.. She said lying.

Layla: It's okay momma. They hug as Stella kiss her head.

Stella: Can you grab momma's phone from the bedroom ima look online to see if I get one for you okay?

Layla: No it's okay.

Stella: No you go and get my phone please and thank you. Layla got up heading to get Stella's phone.

Kelly: I can give her mine you know..

Stella: No Kelly that was a lie I just told her.. I have one for her that I'm getting it in pink which is her favorite colour so she'll get hers for her birthday.

Kelly: Ohh ahahaha. They laugh. Stella open her present as she had socks, boots, crop top, apple watch, perfume, sneakers, water bottle and oversize hoodie.

Stella: Aww. She smiled hugging him tightly as she sniff.

Kelly: Don't cry Stella.

Stella: You cried to.

Kelly: Yeah whatever.

1 hour later:
At the beach:
Layla: I don't know how to swim and there's a lot of kids here swimming..

Stella: That's because Grant wouldn't let us leave the house! No worries I can teach you.

Kelly: Yeah same I can swim basically because I'm on rescue squad which means we have to do scuba things like diving into Lake Michigan.

Stella: Ha.

Layla: Do you do that mommy?

Stella: Nope.

Kelly: Come on I bet mommy doesn't know how to swim. They laugh as Stella threw sand on Kelly.

Stella: That's what you get loser. Kelly look at her as she ran away as he ran after her. Layla ran with them as they headed in the water Stella went underwater so did Kelly. He ended up losing her not knowing she was behind him. She climb on his back kissing his cheek.

Kelly: Omg Stella you scared me! I thought you drown..

Stella: I'm okay haha you said I couldn't swim. She grab Layla's hand as Kelly pick her up.

Kelly: Now A-A it's time for you to see if you can hold your breath so ima hold you in the air then ima let you fall because your 7 not a baby like 1-4 years old.

Layla: Okay.. He held her up in the air.

Kelly: Ready?

Layla: I think- She got caught of as Kelly drop her in the water. She came back up wiping her face as Stella move her hair from her eyes.

Kelly: Good job, now ima throw you high and see if you can do that if you can't mommy will be here when you land okay? I'm just going to watch.

Stella: Kelly..

Kelly: She's going to be okay trust me.

Stella: Okay..  He threw her in the air as she came down making a splash.

Kelly: Omg Ayla! That how cool now your going to start to swim, so from mommy to me. He position Stella then him as Stella laid her on her stomach.

Stella: Kick your feet. Layla kick her as Stella move Layla's right hand to her leg, then her left hand to her other leg then Kelly started pulling her to him.

Kelly: Good but you have to keep your body flat out so line a board straight.

Layla: Okay. Kelly and Stella thought her how to swim as she make it on the 30th try.
______________________________
A/N: Hope you guys like it sorry for any mistakes!