Welcome back Stellaride!

Few days later:
It's a chilli Monday morning. It's 5:01 as Stella was making Layla's breakfast; fries and bake chicken, side with apple, carrots, grapes and broccoli slices. She had apple juice and a bottle of water. Stella put Layla's container, juice box and water bottle in her lunch bag before heading to take a shower. Kelly was still sleeping since we was a little bit under the weather. Stella got dressed heading to get Layla up.

Stella: Morning baby time to wake up. She said turning on the light.

Layla: Nooooo! It's Monday already??

Stella: Yes it's Monday already me and Kelly have to go back to work today so sorry we couldn't wake you up little later.

Layla: It's okay. Layla got up cooling of as Stella brought her breakfast to her. Layla ate as Stella headed to get Kelly up.

Stella: Baby? Kelly? Severide? Babe! She hit him. Kelly Severide!

Kelly: Hmm! He said raising his voice.

Stella: Get up, it's time to get up. Are you not feeling well?

Kelly: I'm tired.

Stella: It's okay do you wanna stay home? I knew you were sick yesterday.

Kelly: No it's okay. He got up laying in her chest.

Stella: You can stay home if you want get some rest okay?

Kelly: No.

Stella: No chief will definitely understand why come on go back to sleep. She put him back to sleep as she cover him up before kissing his head.

Kelly: I love you be safe today okay?

Stella: I will I love you too. He rub her cheek as she laid on his back.

Kelly: What?

Stella: I'm sleepy still. She giggled.

Kelly: Lay down next to me. She laid down next to him as they cuddle.

Stella: Ima go to sleep okay?

Kelly: You better not.

Stella: Why not?

Kelly: Because you wouldn't want to drive to work.

Stella: That means I get to drive whoohoo! They laugh.

Kelly: Okay well look at outside the sun is rising do you want to watch the sunrise?

Stella: Um baby the sun isn't rising yet the sun usually rise 5:30 going 6:00.

Kelly: Oh damn..

Stella: The waves crashing.. I can't believe we live few blocks away from the beach and we can just literally watch it as our view that's so cool.

Kelly: Are you a child?

Stella: Yeah I think I am. They giggled.

Kelly: Okay well ima go get showered and dress.

Stella: I thought you were staying home..

Kelly: Change my mind. He got out the bed as he cooled of.

1 hour later:
Kelly, Stella and Layla were in the car getting ready to leave. Layla had fallen back to sleep so was Kelly. Stella drove to Layla's school which was close an hour away, maybe less. They arrived at the school as Stella tap Layla waking her up.

Stella: Lays wake up where here.

Layla: Hmm..

Stella: Come quick I have to get to work! She got Layla up as she kissed her mom goodbye before heading inside is Isabelle. Stella drove to the firehouse as she park the car. She tap Kelly shaking him.

Kelly: Hmm?

Stella: Wakey wakey wakey. She tickled his neck as he giggled waking up.

Kelly: Okay fine I'm up. He got up with his eyes red.

Stella: You should of stayed home!

Kelly: I wanna work.

Stella: Kelly Severide!

Kelly: What!?

Stella: Ima tell chief.

Kelly: No no.

Stella: I told you to stay home and rest you knew you weren't feeling good and your here God forbid if you get hurt on a class or something. She signed.

Kelly: Are you worried about me?

Stella: Of course.

Kelly: Aww I love you so much! He said grabbing her cheeks.

Stella: I love you too! They kiss.

Kelly: Come let's go inside. They got out heading inside as they were no one in the firehouse.

Stella: Damn.. No one is here, or they are just hiding from us.

Kelly: Yeah I think so to. Stella open the door of the briefing door as everyone screamed "Welcome back Stellaride!"

Stella: Aww you guys.

Brett: We got you guys some donuts! She said giving Stella a box of dozen donuts.

Stella: Thank you so much.

Casey: Why are your eyes red Severide?

Kelly: Ohh uhh.. I wasn't feeling good.

Boden: If your not feeling good go home.

Kelly: No chief I'm okay.

Boden: Go! Squad 3 take Severide home.

Kelly: No chief I'm fine! I feel better and I don't want to go home.

Stella: Kelly.. Go home I'll be fine you can go to sleep in your bed.

Kelly: No I'm good I'm staying. Stella rolled her eyes as they completed there 24 hour shift. After they headed to Cindy's house getting Layla before heading home.
____________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes hope you guys like it.