The talk

Few days later:
It's been few days since Kelly and Stella split. Layla had found out about it and was very mad. Stella is 11 weeks pregnant today. Layla had her own Instagram account now and had post of a picture of her when she was 5 years.

Post:

@ThatgirlLay-Lay: Hi everyone my name is Layla I'm 7 years old and no I'm not the girl that's plays on Nickelodeon tv

@ThatgirlLay-Lay: Hi everyone my name is Layla I'm 7 years old and no I'm not the girl that's plays on Nickelodeon tv. I'm @StellaKidd daughter! This photo was taken when I was 5 years old :)

Likes: 100,202

Comments: 22,020

@Morgan_123: Omgggg! Your so cute!

@ThatgirlLay-Lay: @Morgan_123 Thank you!

@KellySeveride: 😍😍

@StellaKidd: Beautiful baby!😍
_______________________________
Layla: Mom mom mom! Did you see my post got like!? It got 1 M views.

Stella: Yes 1m is million so you got 1million views on your first post nice. Kelly was on a phone call.

Kelly: No I- you need to stop! Stop calling me how did you get my number tho? I don't remember giving you it. Whatever stop calling me goodbye! Kelly cut out the phone signing.

Layla: Why are you mad?

Kelly: W-what?

Stella: Who were you shouted at?

Kelly: No one..

Stella: Don't act dump we heard you.

Kelly: It's no one. He heading to his room (guest room) Stella followed him in there as she sat next to him.

Stella: Do you want to talk?

Kelly: Why? Why do you want to talk to me?

Stella: Because I want to.

Kelly: And why is that so?

Stella: Kelly..

Kelly: I'm serious.

Stella: So your mad at me?

Kelly: You believe whoever told you I cheated on you which I didn't!

Stella: You cheated! You let her kiss you and you didn't pull away! So yeah I'm mad. She rolled her eyes.

Kelly: Because I was scared.

Stella: Scared of what??

Kelly: Her, you I was scared maybe you'll leave me so I kept my  mouth close.

Stella: How could I leave you? If you had pulled away when she kiss you it wouldn't be like this but you stood there completely still and you let her kiss you. She left closing the door as she headed upstairs crying. She laid in her pillow cuddling with it. Kelly headed upstairs hearing Stella crying. He climb in the bed kissing her head.