Happy birthday Layla!

Next day:
Saturday morning:
8:15am:
Today is Layla's birthday. Stella is officially 7 months pregnant. Stella and Kelly were downstairs setting up for the party today at 2pm right to 6:00pm at the Severide's house.

Kelly: Are you excited?

Stella: Today I'm 7 months pregnant!

Kelly: Yay! You got pregnant on the 10th of January now next month August 10th you'll be 8 months then September 10th there should be a baby!

Stella: Definitely! Are you excited? We have to get a doll from the firehouse and teach you how to hold one and change diapers then we'll take you to the school to teach you how to hold and change a baby diaper. She said smiling.

Kelly: A School?

Stella: More like prison. They laugh. But yeah a school to teach you all that stuff I don't know what's then name but I'll research it later.

Kelly: Okay.

Jennifer: Is the birthday girl up yet?

Kelly: Not yet mom it's a little early..

Jennifer: What time is it?

Stella: About 8 something.

Jennifer: Oh I thought it was later my bad.

Kelly: No worries.

Stella: I'm going for the cake you stay here.

Kelly: Your going for it now?

Stella: No I'm suppose to pick it up at 12:00.

Kelly: Ohhk a unicorn cake!

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: Did you know your video about you pranking me that you got that McLaren for me got over 5 million views.

Stella: Hehe I know.

Kelly: Your like famous.

Stella: No I'm not.

Kelly: You are you soon are tho you gained followers to I'm jealous you have close to 2 million followers!

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: Your famous babe! I have a famous girlfriend! They laugh as he spin her around.

Stella: Maybe your soon 1 million followers no worries.

Kelly: What car did you get me?

Stella: Wait 5 more days, what are you getting me?

Kelly: I already have some of your gifts haha but there's one I think you'll love most.

Stella: Okay I'm excited!

Kelly: Yeah you should be. He giggled.

Stella: Can we adopt a puppy?

Kelly: You want a puppy?

Stella: Yeah a fluffy one.

Kelly: Ohh haha sure we'll see but when do you want to go looking for one?

Stella: Tomorrow please? She look at him puppy eyed. Kelly just couldn't say no to those eyes.

Kelly: Sure we'll go looking at a puppy tomorrow! She hug him tightly.

Stella: Thank you!

Kelly: Aww baby girl.. He kissed her head.

Stella: Hehe you got to get the ice cream right?

Kelly: Yeah ima go for it soon tho it's cookies and cream and French vanilla?

Stella: Yeah there's a lot of people coming so that's like 5 gallons of each ice cream.