The official move in

It's Saturday the official day of the Severide family moving in to their new house. They we're working on rooms for the girls setting the rooms up for then. They we're all so happy as Stella took a nap.

Kelly: Hey have you seen your mommy?

Kayla: Mommy sweeping.

Kelly: Okay we have to be quiet. He place a finger on his lip as she nodded.

Kayla: Shhhh. Kelly headed upstairs as Stella was asleep. He tap her waking her up as she groan.

Kelly: Hey hey hey, come use the bathroom first so you wouldn't have to wake up or pee the bed. Knowing that happened once before. He took her to the bathroom as he cleaned her up washing her hands before taking her to sleep in bed.

Stella: Are you going to sleep with me? Kelly look into her eyes.

Kelly: I promise I'll be back to sleep with you okay? Stella nodded as Kelly place a kissed on her head.

Kayla: Daddy Layla no pway with me.

Layla: I told you come let's play and you stop there so I left.

Kelly: Go play with sissy, mommy is asleep so don't keep to much noise.

Layla: Okay. They headed outside playing as Kelly headed to cuddle with Stella. After she was in a deep sleep Kelly headed to order pizza. Layla walk in with a sleeping Kayla in her arms before laying on the couch.

 Layla walk in with a sleeping Kayla in her arms before laying on the couch

They both fell asleep as Kelly did Kayla's room. After a while of the hammer hitting Stella walk into the room.

Kelly: Hey I thought you we're asleep?

Stella: I was.. Until you left.

Kelly: You can sleep peaceful without me there you don't need me anyways then boys are coming over to help me, the kids are asleep you wanna go watch a movie? I ordered pizza and realized you can't eat any so like want me to order you some French fries?

Stella: No I can do it you already did a lot for me.

Kelly: Yeah but it isn't a problem.

Stella: For me it is but can we go outside?

Kelly: If you want. Stella ordered 2 large French fries a large sprite and a dozen donuts.

Stella: Okay so that should be here in 10 minutes time I'm starving already I never felt this way before I mean I wasn't this hungry with Kayla and Layla so like is there more than 1 baby inside of me?

Kelly: Omg, what if there is? He laugh.

Stella: That'll be so weird I mean if we had 3 or more babies, Kelly I would literally never get pregnant again.

Kelly: Excuse you tho? I want a boy now all his sisters older than him they will pick on him.

Stella: Your his daddy support him.