M-mom?

Stella and Kelly we're in bed cuddling kissing up each other as it was time and go to work. It's 5:30 as Stella got up turning the light on. Kelly grab her hand pulling her back in bed with him.

Stella: Come on we have to get up.

Kelly: Nooo ugh.

Stella: Layla has exams today Math, English and she has to do an essay so come we need to get cracking.

Kelly: No we don't plus I bet she will be buying lunch in high school.

Stella: I had to buy lunch too my mom never wanted to cook my food so I buy lunch, chicken and chips every day.

Kelly: Hahaha I remember that but my mom cook for me.

Stella: Not my mom tho lol. They got up heading downstairs as they heard footsteps coming downstairs. It was Kayla crying. Stella pick her up as Kayla laid in her chest.

Kayla: Mommy!

Stella: Yes baby?

Kelly: Scawy dweam.

Kelly: Awww, what happened in your dream?

Kayla: Mommy die.. Kelly and Stella look at each other as Stella held Kayla's head.

Stella: No baby mommy's right here okay?

Kelly: That's so sad.

Stella: Come let me go do your hair. Stella plait her hair in back in briads before wrapping her hair back into a bun. She place a pink crunchy in before doing her edges.

Kelly: Damn Kaylaa. She giggled as Stella tied her hair down.

Stella: It's time for you to go and have a nap again. She place Kayla on her mattress as she fell back to sleep.

Kelly: The sausages are done, eggs too.

Stella: Awww thanks for making breakfast baby. She kissed his lips before putting the coffee on.

Kelly: Yeah you're welcome you always make breakfast so.

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: Do you think it's funny? How the twins can't walk or say there first word yet.

Stella: Yeah like what are they waiting on? They ate breakfast together talking about the twins. They headed to shower before getting dressed. Then heard the shower turning on in Layla's room.

Kelly: It's 6:10 now let's get the twins and Kayla up.

Stella: Sure but I'm sleepy. He drag her by her feet before laying on top of her.

Kelly: Oh do you need something to wake you up?

Stella: Maybe. She grinned as Kelly lap her legs around his back.

Kelly: We're trying for a baby in-

Stella: When the twins are 3 this time.

Kelly: What..?

Stella: You don't expect for us to leave all the time like this..

Kelly: Fine. He got down headed downstairs as he got Kayla up. He fed her the breakfast as Layla ate. Kelly took Kayla upstairs before showering her.

Kayla: I want mommy. Kelly signed.

Kelly: I'm I being a little rough? Kayla nodded. I'm sorry. He wash her of before drying her skin.

Kayla: Mommy! She ran to her as she pick her up.

Stella: Come go get dressed.

Kayla: Dress me!