Christmas Eve!

Few weeks later:
A few weeks had pass. It's December 23rd 2019. It's Kayla's 1st Christmas as Kelly and Stella we're very happy. It's the middle of the night as Stella and Kelly we're wrapping gifts.

Kelly: Layla got an hoverbroad! Babe I want one.

Stella: Many next year if we live to see that day. She kissed his cheek before taking a sip of her wine.

Kelly: Sure okay but by that time I might not need one anymore.

Stella: Ohh, I think Kayla will wake up soon for her milk so I better get a bottle warm up.

Kelly: She's getting fussy look at the baby monitor.

Stella: Aww my baby. Kelly give her a look. Our baby ahem leave me alone she's mine.

Kelly: No she's mine! They chuckled as they heard a cry. Stella headed upstairs grabbing Kayla before heading back downstairs.

Stella: You want your tea bottle?

Kelly: It's warming up for you.

Stella: Go to daddy. Kelly took Kayla from Stella as she continued wrapping the presents. She put them under the tree as Kelly fed Kayla before burping her.

Kelly: There we go all cozy now?

Stella: I'm exhausted now.

Kelly: You are? I thought we we're staying up.

Stella: Baby it's literally 12:02 in the morning we're supposed to be asleep.

Kelly: Ah okay you go get some rest.

Stella: No I want to cuddle with you.

Kelly: Okay I'll be there in a little bit. 10 minutes had pass. Everyone was in bed as Kelly and Stella's were cuddling on the couch talking about there future together.

Stella: Your cute. She grab his cheek.

Kelly: Your cute too. They kissed.

Stella: Come let's take a photo. She took a photo of her and Kelly cuddling on the couch.

Post:

@StellaKidd: Merry Christmas Eve!🎄

Likes: 983,929

Comments: 829,992

@KatieNolan: Merry Christmas Eve!

@SylvieBrett: Merry Christmas Eve!

@Gabby_Dawson: Look at you guys all cutesy, merry Christmas Eve!

@MatthewCasey: Merry Christmas Eve!

@KellySeveride: Merry Christmas Eve, babe!🎄

@StellaKidd: @KellySeveride 😍
___________________________________
Kelly: Let's go upstairs.. She sat in his lap.