Baby appointment

Today is the baby appointment for Stella's baby. Kelly couldn't make it since it was a shift day. Stella called in late as Natalie ran some blood test. Kelly and Stella were on a phone call as she showed him around.

Kelly: I'm excited to see our baby.

Stella: Me too!

Kelly: Your sleepy? Stella nodded laying back as she was yawning non stop.

Stella: I'm sleepy!

Kelly: Chief wouldn't mind if you stay home you know.

Stella: I just need a nap and some coffe-

Kelly: No!

Stella: Decaf coffee..

Kelly: Good.

Stella: Ima buy the ice decaf coffee from Starbucks.

Kelly: Sure. Natalie knock before walking in.

Natalie: Good news you are pregnant!

Kelly: Yess!

Natalie: Let's start your ultrasound, the gel is a bit cold.

Stella: That's okay. Natalie put the gel on her stomach before starting to ultrasound. She look at the monitor so did Stella.

Natalie: Look. She pointed at the screen.

Kelly: Omg! Is that two babies??

Stella: We're having twins??

Natalie: Yes you are! Kelly screamed in excitement as Stella sniff.

Kelly: Aww.

Natalie: Your highly 14 weeks pregnant with a healthy twin..

Kelly: Boys!

Stella: Twin girls!

Natalie: You want to hear it now or you want a gender reveal.

Stella: Gender reveal!

Natalie: Okay let me write it on piece of paper then you'll make your 20 week appointment at the front desk.

Stella: Okay. Natalie give Stella the envelope as she headed to make her 20 week appointment. She headed to her Lambo before getting in.

Kelly: I still can't your pregnant with twins!

Stella: See I knew it was more than just one baby! Because me not eating the same, my stomach was way to big to be just one baby.

Kelly: Next time I'll know that if your more hungrier that the twins pregnancy we know that it's triplets. He laugh.

Stella: No! I can't be having 3 babies you said you wanted a boy.

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: What if there together I mean like the twins stick together I don't know what it's called but we'll have to let them get surgery to separate..

Kelly: Girl the ultrasound said had them in two separate ways wait do you have the pictures?

Stella: No..

Kelly: Dude!

Stella: Oh there in the envelope! She took them out as she showed Kelly them.

Kelly: They aren't together babe.