Kayla's birthday

Today is Kayla's 2nd birthday. Stella and Kelly we're hosting a little birthday party for her. They couldn't do anything big since they we're in an apartment. They invited Katie and Jennifer, Brett and Casey. Kelly and Stella set up balloons and a table with Elsa and Anna theme.

Kelly: Hey.

Stella: Hey.

Kelly: Come here. He help her down from the ladder.

Stella: Are you still training me for squad?

Kelly: Do you still want to be on squad?

Stella: Do you still want me to be on squad?

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: Then okay. They set up the dinning table with Anna and Elsa table cloth.

Kelly: Okay well let me get the birthday princess.

Stella: She's still asleep and we will get married in 2 months. Kelly pick Stella up jumping up and down.

Kelly: You'll be Mrs. Severide or Mrs. Sexy.. He kiss her neck.

Stella: Okay Mr. Handsome do you mind putting me down?

Kelly: Sure thing beautiful. He place her on the ground as Stella kiss his cheek.

Kayla: Mommy? Stella heard a little voice calling for her.

Kelly: Birthday girl is up. Stella headed upstairs turning the light on as she found Kayla in the crib.

Stella: Happy birthday princess! Kayla smiled.

Kayla: Twank you mommy! Stella giggled kissing the toddler on her nose because picking her up.

Stella: We're going to eat up here because we have your decorations downstairs.

Kayla: Otay.

Stella: Babe!

Kelly: Happy birthday Kays!

Kayla: Daddy!

Kelly: Hi my beautiful princess. He fed her some pancakes before giving her the sippy cut with orange juice.

Stella: Come let's give you a shower and take you downstairs.

Kelly: Yeah. Stella give Kayla a bubble bath before getting her dressed into her little Elsa dress. Her hair was to short to put a side pony tail so Stella did her hair in two bun sticking the briads around the buns.

Stella: There your looking so cute!

Kelly: Yasss! Layla is still asleep.

Stella: She was having a tantrum yesterday.

Kelly: Last night actually and poor Kayla was dying in laughter.

Stella: That got 1m likes on IG.

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: Are you ready to go downstairs baby?

Kayla: Yay! Stella interlock her fingers with Kelly's before heading downstairs. She's so grown up now.. I can't wait to try for a next baby or babies.

Stella: Your soft voice is going to make me cry. Kelly turned her around.

Kelly: I'm serious.. 23 months ago she was growing in your stomach, then after 9 months she was born, she hit 6 months and was crawling babbling trying to say her first word but then she hit 13 months and started walking, 9 months she said her first word..

Stella: Come here. They hug tightly.

Kelly: Now she's 2 years old!

Stella: Yeah she's growing up then next year she'll be starting Preschool.