Happy birthday Stella!

Few days later:
It's July 13th Stella's birthday. She was in bed cuddling with her pregnancy pillow. Kelly got Layla and Sparkles since Jennifer was out setting the party up. Kelly open the door seeing Stella still out. Layla climb in the bed as Kelly tap her. She open her eyes as Kelly and Stella said.

Kelly and Layla: Happy birthday! Stella groaned throwing the sheet over her head.

Stella: No no noooooo..

Kelly: What's wrong? It's your birthday you gotta get up!

Stella: No, sleep.

Kelly: It's literally 8:59 now.

Stella: I don't give a shit let me sleep, 5 more minutes.

Kelly: Fine.

Stella: Wait I can go downstairs right?

Kelly: Yes.

Stella: Okay good. Kelly and Layla headed downstairs making breakfast together. Stella then came downstairs as she headed in the kitchen.

Kelly: No no no, sit down we'll bring the menu to you.

Stella: Uhh okay? Layla give her the menu as she look through the book.

Kelly: Have you decided what you want? He sat next to her.

Stella: Nope.

Kelly: What's taking so long?

Stella: Leave me alone.

Kelly: There's fruit shakes, milk shakes with ice cream-

Stella: I'll take that.

Kelly: What kind of ice cream? Cookies and cream? Or vanilla?

Stella: Mix.

Kelly: Okay anything else?

Stella: Uhh I don't know.. Kelly pulled her in a hug as she laid in his chest.

Kelly: Decide what you want take your time.

Stella: The uh cheese thing, the one that has the burger, cheese, egg sandwich with bacon please. No oil.

Kelly: Okay that's it?

Stella: Uhm duh.

Kelly: Rude whatever, that's $50.00.

Stella: What you crazy??

Kelly: I said $50.00 because the sandwich is 45 and the shake is 5.

Stella: Then I'm leaving! She got down as he grab her waist.

Kelly: Your cost is free.

Layla: One ice cream milkshake coming right up! She said putting the cookies and cream and French vanilla ice cream into the blender, some milk, ice and a cup of water. She put more ice cream then put the top on.

Kelly: Let me turn it on for you. He turned on the blender making the shake into a chocolate vanilla Oreo milkshake.

Layla: Ooo this looks nice!

Kelly: Yup. Kelly poured it into the cup as Layla put the whip cream on top putting a straw in.

Layla: Here take a sip. Stella look at them both before taking a sip.

Stella: It's good! Really good.

Kelly: Yassss!

Stella: Where's my sandwich?

Kelly: Oh yeah sorry. Kelly made the sandwich before put it on the counter.

Stella: Thank you, now feed me.