I thought you loved me Kelly..

Few months had pass Kelly and Stella we're living in the apartment. They started wedding planning as it was now a year as they we're engaged. Kayla was home as Layla was at gymnastics practice. Stella beg and please for Kelly to buy her a new car but he kept telling her "no." Stella was really pissed and missed having a smaller vehicle that just a tesla that had 7 seats. Kelly was just playing her long knowing that she missed her jeep so he decided to surprise her with it for Christmas. Kayla was now 22 months old and Layla is 11. Kelly was upstairs searching online for a new jeep for Stella so she could stop annoying him even though he found it kinda cute the way she wanted a new car. Kayla knows how to potty train herself. Both her parents will put on a "pull up" diaper but she doesn't uses it she will go to the potty and use it. Kelly and Stella we're very proud of her she only uses the diaper on nights. 

Stella: Come here baby time to get something to eat.

Kelly: Come here a minute. Stella put Kayla down as she look at Stella puppy eyed.

Stella: Come.

Kelly: No I want you not her come here.

Stella: You could of said me dummy.

Kayla: Dummy?

Kelly: Don't say that Kayla that's not nice!

Stella: Your not nice either. Kelly's mouth drop.

Kelly: Are you being mean to me?

Stella: You sold my.. Car and you have two I have one that's unfair don't let me have to burst the tires!

Kelly: THEN DO IT I DON'T REALLY CARE ANYMORE, I CAN JUST SELL THE TESLA YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DRIVE! His voice raise at her not knowing he was to loud. Stella's eyes started watering as Kelly pulled her into a hug. Stella started crying as Kelly rub her back.

Stella: I thought you loved me Kelly..

Kelly: I still love you babe it's just you keep telling you you want a car but you keep repeating it and it's getting kinda annoying.. I'm trying but you just have to wait. Stella cried even more as Kelly pick her up headed to there room.

Stella: I just want it to be even..

Kelly: It will be in a few months.. Do you hate me?

Stella: Yes. She look at him smiling as Kelly stood up holding her upside down.

Kelly: You hate me? At this point Kayla started crying. Kelly put Stella down as Kayla ran to her mommy with her hands open.

Stella: Aww baby.. Your such a mommy's girl.. And I love you for that. Stella giggled as Kelly kissed them.

Kelly: Do you hate me? Yes or no.

Stella: No I don't hate you Kelly! She pulled him down as he fell in Stella's chest. They both laugh smiling.

Kelly: In a few months I will be marrying you.

Stella: Yes and in a few months I will be pregnant again. She giggled.

Kelly: Yes your right and who's almost 2 years old?

Kayla: Me!

Kelly: Yes you, anyways ima go make a sandwich you go colour.

Stella: Layla is soon in 6th grade!

Kelly: Middle school in September! She's growing up so fast.

Stella: Yeah so is Kayla and me and you. They laugh.

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: Ima go find something to eat maybe some chips.. Layla has 5 more minutes in classes maybe I can bring some donuts home or something.

Kelly: In and Out burgers please.

Stella: Kelly.

Kelly: Please?

Stella: Fine but I'll nvm.

Kelly: You'll do what?

Stella: Nothing just look for some houses that's all.

Kelly: Liar your turning red so that's a lie.

Stella: It's nothing actually..

Kelly: Your going to kill me when you get back? She giggled as he chase her out the house. Stella pick Layla up before heading to get a 2 dozen boxes of donuts and some In and Out burgers with fries and drinks. She got home parking Kelly's Lamborghini up before heading up the elevator to the apartment.

Stella: Babe, we're home!

Kelly: See mommy's home your such a mommy's girl aren't you?

Stella: Aww did you miss mommy? Kayla nodded yes as Kelly tickled her making the toddler burst out of laughter.

Kelly: You love mommy more than me? Kayla nodded yes. And you said yes too!? How dare you! He tickle her again as Stella wash her hands.

Layla: OMG! I JUST HIT 700K ON MY YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL! She screamed in excitement.

Kelly: Yeah and our family channel hit 400k that's so cool.

Stella: I never thought of becoming a YouTuber actually.

Kelly: Yeah same.

Kelly and Stella: It's all because of you.. They said smiling before kissing.

Stella: I guess..

Kelly: Come let's eat I'm starving, by the way how was gymnastics practice Lays?

Kayla: Lays? She ask in her baby voice baby everyone laugh. They headed to get something to eat as Layla showed them some gymnastics stunts she learned today.
________________________________
A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapterz sorry for any mistake.